As our Manager Strategic Sourcing FoodTech you will be leading a global team of four sourcing specialists. You will partner with the other Business Areas’ Head of Sourcing and the regional commercial leaders to achieve the best benefit for Munters as a whole. This position can be placed in Stockholm, Düsseldorf/Münster Area or Imperia Area/Italy.
FoodTech is one of the world's leading suppliers of innovative, energy-efficient climate control solutions for livestock farming and greenhouses, as well as software for controlling and optimizing the entire food production value chain. Munters solutions increase productivity while enabling sustainable food production in which strict requirements are placed on quality, animal health, and food safety.
We want to offer you the possibility to influence. We value diligent work and teamwork. We are ambitious but at the same time flexible and unpretentious. We are big enough to make a difference globally and small enough to provide a caring family atmosphere locally. Together with colleagues from all over the world, you will use your skills to support the mission critical processes of our customers in a wide range of industries. At Munters you have the possibility to combine your work on site with remote.
For this job position we believe that you will bring;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from working with strategic sourcing, category management in a B2B environment, preferably from manufacturing industry
- Relevant BS degree in engineering, business administration or similar
- Business English
- Experience in leveraging a global matrixed organization
- Strong Supplier Relationship Management
- Experience from contract negotiations
- Ability to international travel a couple of times per year
- Preferable experience from sourcing electronics
We also think it is important with your personality traits and we see you as a person with strong communication skills, strong, yet prestige less, leadership skills, acting with empathy, with inclusive and situational leadership. You also have strategic thinking, analytical and networking skills.
As our Manager Strategic Sourcing FoodTech you are responsible for developing, implementing and managing the global and regional sourcing strategies to support the commercial goals for the FoodTech sites globally (including Germany, Italy, Israel, China and North America).
You will focus on securing a sustainable, shorter and safer regional supply chain structure, optimizing landed cost while leveraging synergies with other Munters’ Business Areas.
In the role you will/are;
- Effectively manage team members for success
- Support a positive and motivating work environment
- Developing and implementing a regional category strategy
- Responsible for long term agreements in conjunction with supply chain management
- Drive och support projects
- Understand, monitor and share regional category market conditions, trends, developing technologies, supply chain capability, product knowledge, customer requirements
- Lead negotiations and completion of contracts/supplier agreements
- Establish a strong network with (internal) customers, suppliers, key stakeholders and local Supply Chain teams
Interviews for the position as our Manager Strategic Sourcing FoodTech will be on video.
In this recruitment, we collaborate with Randstad, for questions about the role contact responsible recruitment specialist Kristin Olofsson [ Email address blocked ]