At Axis Communications we are passionate about delivering solutions for a smarter and safer world! We are always supporting our Customers through the product life cycle and we take Customer Service seriously. One important part of our Customer service is to have a high functioning Reverse Supply Chain. We are now establishing a new role as Manager for the Reverse logistics and Supply team at our headquarters in Lund to ensure world class operation of the Reverse Supply Chain
Who Is your future team?
You will lead and manage a team of about 12 RMA Supply and Reverse logistics professionals. The purpose of the team is to manage customer returns to RMA (Return Material Authorization) partners as well as Returns to vendors.
What you'll do here as a Reverse logistics and Supply manager
In this position you will play a vital role in delivering on Axis' service offerings to customers. You will be responsible for ensuring outstanding execution of the reverse supply chain by coaching and guiding the team members in a rather complex environment.
Operating the reverse supply chain includes working with RMA partners in stock replenishment, inventory control, RMA site support and performance follow up as well as managing the logistics of units returned to manufacturing partners for repair or rework. The work requires close interaction with multiple specialists internally in Axis and with external stakeholders.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Coach the team and individuals in their daily work, make sure we get most out of everyone and that they get the needed support.
- Run the day-to-day operations making sure that we have the right competence, ways of working and tools as well as a relevant network within the organization.
- Develop your team and its members related to both the needs of the company as well as in balance with the needs of each individual.
- Participate in strategy work and drive improvement projects within the organization.
- Perform ordinary management tasks such as development talks, salary setting, budgeting, recruitments etc.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a person with a strong drive to lead people. You are a team driven person with previous experience in leading positions as well as experience with Supply Chain Management. As a leader, you believe great development start with great people, and you are passionate about building high-performing teams. You strive to see people grow and utilize the knowledge in the team to develop the function continuously.
We´d love to hear that you have:
- A university degree in Supply chain management, Logistics or similar
- 5-10 years' experience working with Supply Chain Management or Customer Service in a global environment. Preferably in leading positions.
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English. Enjoy interacting and collaborating with different people and cultures.
- Track record of delivering according to high standards. Pragmatic approach in addressing unforeseen situations.
What Axis can do for you?
A leadership role driving a strategically important area for Axis Customer Service. In Axis you will work in an international organization with enthusiastic people in an open minded and vibrant company culture. This is a great opportunity to use and develop your leadership skills as part of an exciting and successful organization that is already the world leader in network video. We are growing rapidly which means that new challenges and opportunities to grow both personally and professionally occur every day! Welcome to join us!
Ready to Act
Send us your application today! If you have any questions get in touch with recruiting manager Per Castensson,
+46 46 705 1635
For more information about Axis, please visit our website www.axis.com.