At FlexLink, we are looking for a Manager Product Management to join us! The Manager for Product Management oversees the FlexLink portfolio and its associated roadmap in order to deliver sales and profitability growth. You develop new ideas and concepts based on industry experience and voice of customers.
The role requires a unique blend of business, marketing and technical knowledge in order to drive a product vision into reality!
This is what you will do
You will be leading an international team of product managers. Together with your team, you are responsible for the portfolio profitability and lifecycle from planning to tactical execution. It includes:
- Developing, maintaining and enhancing the FlexLink offer
- Defining the products vision and roadmap
- Gathering and prioritizing products and customer requirements
- Product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle
- Working closely with (not limited to) engineering, sales, operations, finance, legal, marketing to ensure revenue, profit and customer satisfaction goals are met
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Product Strategy Development
- Business Plan Development
- Business Development
- Team empowerment and development
You will report to the Technology & Innovation Director and you will be based in Gothenburg, Sweden, in the FlexLink HQ.
This is you
To be successful in your new role, we believe that you are a team player with the ability to communicate complex concepts. You are a leader with experience of being responsible for channel, market, product management, product development and sales targets. You also understand, analyze and articulate market needs and opportunities.
Working at FlexLink
- Higher education (BSc/MSc) in engineering, business or equivalent experience in product management field
- At least 7 years of product management experience in an industrial environment with an international business
- Minimum of 5 years of direct people management experience
- Knowledge in Agile (or equivalent) framework
- English fluency in speech and writing
As a part of the dynamic and inspiring work environment at FlexLink, you have every opportunity to grow – in all aspects. You will be a member of a prosperous and innovative company with collaborative teams that will inspire you to ignite your potential and expand your horizons. We apply a hybrid remote working policy, and you will have flexible working hours.
FlexLink is an industry leader for automated production flow solutions. Working closely with global customers, we provide innovative, optimizing solutions to produce goods smarter, safer and at lower operating costs. Headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden, FlexLink has operating units in 26 countries and is represented in more than 60. In 2020, FlexLink had about 1,000 employees and a turnover of 220 MEUR.
FlexLink is part of Coesia, a group of 21 companies specialized in highly innovative industrial and packaging solutions based in Bologna, Italy. The Group, whose sole Shareholder and President is Isabella Seràgnoli, is present in 35 countries with 84 production plants in 136 operating units and has over 8,000 employees.
Join the team! We are looking forward to receiving your application through our job portal.
This is a permanent position, full time. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Jenny Smith at [ Link removed ] .
External agencies are kindly requested not to contact the company regarding this position.