What awaits you?
In the role as Logistics and Sales Operations Specialist you are responsible for development of operations and processes for efficient delivery of new and used BMW and MINI´s, in the Nordic markets. Your main task and responsibilities will include:
• Register and handle all transport and compound storage related invoices from Logistic Suppliers.
• Analysis of claims, transport and compound costs.
• Monthly follow-up of lead time in ports and in transport to keep goals /forecasts and ensure vehicles are in correct status in the flows.
• Register transport damage reports from Logistic Suppliers/Dealers and handle the corresponding damage invoices.
• Frequent contact with our Nordic Suppliers.
• Yearly Inventory management and Stock Maintenance.
• Support manager in implementing new Logistics agreements with logistics suppliers
• Development of process quality and improvements for all vehicle delivery related activities and systems as well as continuous analysis of working practices to improve services to dealers and customers.
What should you bring along?
• Previous logistics experience is strongly beneficial
• Experience from analysis within accounting and/or controlling is beneficial
• Logistics or business education is beneficial
• Experience within an administrative position, included large contact areas and coordinating tasks.
• Attention to accuracy, precision and quality
• Very Good PC skills (MS Office, especially MS Excel) and experience from SAP is beneficial
• Swedish and English language skills
Logistics and Sales Operations work with high service orientation to both internal and external customers and we are looking for you who are highly service oriented with high communication skills. You are a strong administrator with a structured and organized method of working.
What does it mean to work for BMW?
At BMW Group, everything starts with passion. It turns a profession into a vocation. It drives us to keep reinventing mobility and bring innovative ideas onto the roads. Enthusiasm for joint projects turns a team into a strong unit where every opinion is valued. It is only when expertise, highly professional processes and enjoyment of work unite that we can shape the future together. Whatever your heart´s desire – in the BMW Group, you will find a wide range of departments and disciplines across the world where you can share your professional passion with us.
The position is located at BMW´s Nordic head office in Sollentuna / Silverdal. The premises are modern and include a lunch restaurant as well as access to a gym and daily workouts. In this position you will be employed as a consultant with Jurek. The employment is permanent and on full time.
Are you looking for an exciting challenge? Then join our team. We look forward receiving your application at www.jurek.se in either Swedish or English.
For any questions, please reach out to responsible Consultant Managers, Evelina Thimper at [ Email address blocked ] or My Andersson at [ Email address blocked ] .