Randstad Technologies is looking for a Linux Systems Administrator to join the IT Ops team at our customer. They create amazing software that helps millions of passengers around the world to safely and efficiently reach their destinations.
The Operations Team supports 350 people onsite and up to 150 remote colleagues via phone or remote desktop. The Systems Administrators work with server builds, application design and support, systems monitoring and storage administration.
This is a consulant assigenment and you will be employed by Randstad Technologies.
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
To be considered for this position you must have:
• Experience as a Linux systems administrator, including experience of Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Kickstart
• Strong experience of setup, maintenance and monitoring of servers and virtualization
• Understanding of clustering, TCP/IP, HPC and storage
• Experience of OpenStack, Docker and Ansible
• As you will be part of a large multinational, we expect you to be fluent in English
It would be preferable to have:
• Hardware knowledge (enterprise class hardware)
• Mixed environment support and administration experience (Linux, Mac & Windows)
• Coding experience; Bash, python
• Experience of Redhat satellite, cfengine
• Experience of Netapp storage systems
• Experience of a Devops oriented organization:
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
As a member of the systems administrator team you will implement new services, servers and maintain the infrastructure. You will support and manage all systems to ensure that technology is always an aid, not an obstacle. You will also be an escalation point for our site engineers. The position has scheduled on-call support responsibilities.
Latest date to apply: 2022.08-31 selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information: [ Email address blocked ]