Etraveli Group is a leading global technology provider for flights focused on offering the best possible flight content delivered through flexible tech solutions. We are now looking for an experienced Linux System Administrator to join our team in Gothenburg.
Together with a skilled set of IT technicians and engineers, in both Gothenburg and Athens, Greece, you’ll be part of our journey moving into the next generation platform that we’re currently developing; where Service Oriented Architecture and automation will be central in our day to day work.
Tech stack: We focus on a private cloud platform using OpenStack, but we also utilize public cloud solutions.
- Service Discovery: Consul
- Container Orchestration: Kubernetes
- Linux: Ubuntu and CentOS
- Monitoring/Metrics/Logging: Grafana, Prometheus, Thanos and ELK/EFK
- Virtualization platforms: OpenStack, VMWare
- Automation/IaC: Ansible, Saltstack
- Scripting: Bash, Go and Python
When working at Etraveli Group you will always feel that you are trusted and that you can rely on others to help you. To work together as a team and feel that you are challenged in a good way to evolve within your profession. To be able to give our best we need to have fun together!
- Office in the City – We are located on Kungsgatan in central Gothenburg, a stone's throw from public transport and lunch restaurants.
- Conferences – We believe in personal development and continuous education. We continuously organize internal trainings and workshops so that we can learn from each other.
- Healthcare allowance – Each employee receives a maximum allowable amount each year according to the Swedish Tax Agency to spend on health-promoting activities such as a gym card, massage etc.
- Pension and health insurance – Through partners we offer a comprehensive pension and health insurance so that you can get help quickly in case of an accident.
- Hackaton and Dev week – We believe in fostering creativity and testing new things. Therefore, we have recurring Hackaton and Dev weeks where the teams decide what they want to work on.
In addition to this we serve you breakfast every morning. Welcome to Etraveli Group!
As a Linux System Administrator at Etraveli Group we want you to be interested in cutting edge technologies. Maybe you have a Bachelor’s degree or you maybe you are self-taught? It doesn’t matter as long as your passion is in Linux and open-source technologies!
Please note that you need a valid Swedish work permit when applying for this position. Our teams are multicultural and diverse, which we embrace, but relocation in these times has proven to be challenging.
- Experience working professionally with Linux
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with server virtualization
- Experience with Monitoring
- Experience with Git in a collaborative environment
- Experience within the following fields is meritorious: OpenStack, Ansible/Saltstack, Network, Java and Tomcat.
At Etraveli Group it is important to play as a team and we love that you see solutions where others see problems. You have a positive mindset and are motivated by challenging projects. In this role you have regular contact with many parts of our organisation, in Sweden as well in Greece, and therefore you must enjoy communicating with both people and IT-systems.
The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information contact Robert Weineland at: [ Email address blocked ] or Frida Persson at: [ Email address blocked ]
Start: by agreement.
Please note: If you are not an EU citizen, please note that you must have full working rights aligned with Swedish laws. If you are on a work permit or visa, please make sure to attach the details along with your application.