Responsible identifying, negotiating and closing lease contracts while achieving the rent level targets as set by Leasing and Commercial directors in the annual business plan per property. This includes new leases for currently vacant space, lease renewals and new leases in development projects.
Citycon is a leading owner, manager and developer of mixed-use centres for urban living including retail, office space and housing. We are committed to sustainable property management in the Nordic region with assets that total approximately EUR 4.4 billion.
Their centres are located in urban hubs with a direct connection to public transport. Placed in the heart of communities, their centres are anchored by groceries, healthcare and services to cater for the everyday needs of customers.
Citycon own 40 centres and 1 other retail property. Of Citycons centres, 12 are located in Finland & Estonia, 17 in Norway, 11 in Sweden & Denmark. In addition, they lease and manage 7 centres in Norway on behalf of other owners. Citycons centres attract approximately 170 million visitors annual
- Responsible for implementing the leasing plan of own responsibility area
- Responsible for implementing tenant mix targets defined by the Commercial director
- Responsible for identifying and mapping potential tenants including local and national brands
- Responsible for actively contacting potential tenants regarding own area
- Responsible for getting background material about potential tenants
- Responsible for leasing negotiations (and preparations) and local leasing in the business area in corporation with shopping center managers
- Responsible for preparing leasing contracts according to common guidelines (Commercial director approves/signs)
- Responsible for contacting actively regional customers & negotiates with other leasing managers when country level chains are needed
- Responsible for lease negotiations to all assets for assigned Key Accounts
- Responsible for Key Account management for assigned Key Accounts
- Responsible for leasing in development projects if applicable
- Responsible for the follow-up of the leasing situation/ competition in own cluster / properties
- Participates in tenant mix planning in development projects
- Responsible for implementing and following up lease approval process and reporting through Salesforce
- Supporting the operational managers in business planning and budgeting
We believe that you have the following skillsets:
- Strong business acumen with a "can - do - attitude
- Result and target orientated
- Customer oriented attitude with key accounts and other tenants
- Taking ownership, entrepreneurial orientation, running the extra mile -attitude
- A teamplayer that has great collaboration skills
- Out of the box thinking, eagerness to find solution, Can do attitude
- Bachelor's degree in business or relevant field or similar knowledge.
- Proven sales experience & skills.
- Fluent English
Send us an application that best reflects you as a person via our partner Michael Murica at Michael Page. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact him on 0701423564