Take the opportunity to join the exciting change journey Aurobay is embarking on when creating the future powertrains for our customers as well as the future working place for our employees.
This is us, your new colleagues at Aurobay.
We’re a pioneering venture that brings together Volvo Cars’ powertrain business with Geely to develop and supply powertrain solutions for customers worldwide.
Inspired by more than 100 years of continuous powertrain innovation, we aim to power the sustainable mobility of tomorrow, driving innovation, exploring new options and developing new technologies. Pushing the environmental impact towards zero. Our vision is to re-imagine motion for a brighter future. We’re starting with the mobility industry. But it won’t stop there.
Join us on our journey!
In this position you will be part of an organization dedicated to technology as well as empowering and developing our employees. We trust each other, share knowledge and passion for technology and take responsibility for what we do. You will secure that Aurobay work according to law, other regulations and internal policies within Insurance and Pensions. The office will move in the beginning of next year and be centrally located in Lindholmen Science Park.
Welcome with your application as soon as possible!
The role is responsible for compliance with the procedure Respect Labour Rights.
The purpose of the role is to secure that Aurobay as an employer respect labour rights by following relevant labour regulations and highlight labour rights aspects in business decisions.
Responsible for ensuring Aurobay compliance with Labour Legislation, Collective Agreements and other employee related regulations. Secure alignment with corporate policies, directives and guidelines.
- Represents the organization in collective bargaining agreements with labour unions
- Develop and implement Collective Agreements and other Employee related policies according to business needs
- Ensure that Labour Affairs’ activities are in alignment with corporate policies, directives and guidelines
- Support in labour affairs issues, such as employee misconduct or similar
- Counselling on labour law regulations for managers
- Monitor existing or changed labour regulations and update internal labour affairs procedures when needed to ensure compliance with legislation
- Responsible for internal and external matters in regards of Pensions and Insurance and high level of Compensation & Benefits
- Develop and provide training within the competence area and policies to managers at all levels in the Company. (Incll IATF demands)
- Secure sustainable relations with the Union organizations or other employee representatives as well as employer federations
- Coordinate and responsible for Ethic & Compliance policies, regulations and processes
We are looking for someone with a university degree focusing on HR, or other academic education that we consider to be equivalent. We expect you to have extensive experience of working with HR related tasks in a broad perspective. You have deeply rooted knowledge in (Swedish) labour law, Pension and Insurance. You are fluent in Swedish and English, both verbally and written.
To be successful in this position you need to have high integrity and cooperation skills. Time management is key, and you need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. You have excellent oral and verbal communication and presentation skills.
In this recruitment process we are collaborating with Randstad. If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact the responsible recruitment consultant Anne Hansson on +46(0)72 988 9405.
To apply, please register your profile and attach your application documents via the link below as soon as possible but not later than 28th of September 2021. Interviews will be held continuously, and this recruitment can be completed before last application date.