Attana is looking to hire a Laboratory Engineer. I this role you will conduct various laboratory related tasks supporting both Attanas production and contract research facility. You will primarily be working with tasks related to our production such as producing and assembly of final product, preparing consumables, conduct supplementary analysis and quality control of raw material as well as documentation. You will also support in ordering and shipping process by monitoring and tracking customer’ orders, preparing material for shipping and quality control of this process.
For this role, we are looking for candidates with a solid laboratory background, especially with experience from preparing chemical reagents and solutions, cell-culture techniques, cell-based assays and analysis (f ex ELISA, flow cytometry, enzymatic assays or similar). Previous experience from laboratory-supporting function including ordering, managing inventories etc is highly desired. Strong documentation-skills are required.
- You have a life science related degree as biomedical engineer or biomedical analyst or similar
- Experience of laboratory work with emphasis on following methods / equipment’s; Cell culture, ELISA, flow-cytometry, plate readers, cell-based enzymatic assays. Previous experience of biosensors is a great plus.
- Previous experience from a laboratory-supportive function including tasks such as ordering / purchase / inventory monitoring is desired.
- Previous experience or knowledge of quality aspects in a production setting.
- Strong documentation skills, previous experience from environment compliant to ISO standards and/or GxP is highly desired.
- Full proficiency in both Swedish and English language.
- A service minded personality with positive attitude.
In this recruitment, Attana is collaborating with Randstad Science & Engineering. For questions regarding this role, please contact recruitment consultant Peter Janson, [ Email address blocked ]
. Please send your application online as soon as possible, and no later than Sept 26th.