Invidem was founded 2019 by six leading banks in the Nordic as a joint venture for the common good and we are now looking for their next KYC Expert to join the team! If you have solid experience from KYC, you could be the one we are looking for! Invidem are expanding - do you want to join them on a very exciting journey?
Invidem was founded in 2019 by six leading banks in the Nordics as a joint venture for the common good. The company utilises technology to create an efficient and effortless KYC process while at the same time advancing modern financial crime prevention.
The Nordic company employs a team of ~40 hardworking employees, of ~10 different nationalities, including handpicked Specialists in KYC and tech. The headquarters are situated in Stockholm.
KYC Information Services (KYCIS) is responsible for collecting, validating, and verifying generic KYC information for corporate customers and provide this information to the entities under AML regulations.
The Invidem KYC Service is based on a Nordic standard for gathering and quality assuring the information. The service is provided with the use of Invidems digital platform which allows an efficient and effortless KYC process.Arbetsuppgifter
The KYC Expert role involves delivering efficient and high standard KYC data analysis as well as working with continuous improvements to further develop the Invidem service.
This role will report to a KYCIS Team Lead and will work closely with other areas within Invidems organisation such as KYC solutions & Product Development.
The work will be performed from the companys head office in Stockholm and the position is full-time.
It is important for a KYC Expert to have above-average decision making and time management skills, supported by an analytical mindset. As an expert, you have responsibility for more complex KYC cases as well as for support to other team members. An important part of the role includes identifying and implementing improvements to processes and tools.
Your main responsibilities will be:
* To conduct high standard and qualified KYC data analysis
* Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines
* Performing the operational plans according to agreed KPIs for the team
* Promote a good and constructive working environment and share your knowledge
* Driving optimization of working processes, products and solutions with quality and cost-efficiency in mind. Independently planning and running smaller continuous improvement projects
* To act as a coach/mentor to colleagues
Vi söker dig som
* Bachelors or Masters degree or equivalent working experience
* At least five years total experience in the financial crime prevention field or three years within KYC due diligence/KYC data analytics or experience from working in financial services with KYC related topics.
* Relevant knowledge in AML regulations and legislations in the Nordic countries
* Excellent English, spoken and in writing. English is the company language and is used on an everyday basis
* Minimum one native Nordic language; Danish, Finnish, Norwegian or Swedish
* Technically skilled with ability to use various IT systems other than Microsoft Office suite. An ability to understand improvement opportunities with the use of technology is of essence
It will be seen as an advantage if you also have:
* Experience in business development and/or IT development, at least as stakeholder
* Experience from high risk or LC&I portfolios is considered beneficial.
* AML certificate (ACAMs/ICA)
* Additional studies in finance, economics or law
As a person you:
* Are analytical with high quality awareness
* Have good organizational skills with a strong work ethic
* Have a positive attitude and are solution-focused
* Are comfortable working in a fast-moving environment where there are still many unanswered questions. This requires an ability to quickly move between detailed data related matters and higher-level aspects such as processes and systems
* Have good communication and stakeholder management skills
* Start: Immediately, with regards to notice period
* Work extent: Full time
* Location: Stockholm, Sweden
* A background check will be performed on all candidates who become relevant to be offered employment
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Invidem that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
* Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Information om företaget
Read more about Invidem here