We are now looking for a Key Account Manager to join our Retail Customer Development team in Solna focusing on the acceleration of growth for our Ice Cream category together with some of the key customers in the Swedish retail market.
As Key Account Manager Ice Cream Retail Channel, you will be responsible for the creation and execution of the commercial strategy and the Joint Business Plan together with your customers. You will have a lead role in selling and influencing, in negotiations and in the long-term customer collaboration and relationship build with your customers. Your goal is to drive ice cream category development as well as drive Unilever competitiveness resulting in turnover growth, market share gain and improved profitability of your accounts.
We are looking for a driven person with a growth mindset and previous customer experience with strong track record as well as category or brand experience. You will be working with multiple customers. You will need to develop excellent relationships throughout your customer connections, to maximize your mix and the volume opportunity as well as in store availability, both off- and online. You will report to the Customer Business Manager and will be a key member in our Customer Team.
Main accountabilities and responsibilities:
• Ongoingly and actively strengthen the relationship between Unilever and the customers, building customer collaborations of the future
• Manage the P&L for your accounts
• Act market leader and market maker having ownership of your account´s OMNI growth delivery
• Plan and lead for yearly negotiations regarding optimal mix on pack/price architecture, assortment and innovations, promotional program/investments ROI and perfect store delivery
• Drive the execution of net revenue management for your customer/category
• Own your sales and operational planning together with Supply Chain ensuring best in class service levels
• Work in close collaboration with your category team of Category Managers, Brand Managers, Finance and Supply Chain.
• Deliver the big now whilst creating the big next- you seek, create and experiment with new models to grow beyond the norm and deliver total category growth
Who are you?
As a person you are data driven, independent, result driven, business-minded and relationship oriented.
You have a growth mindset and drive, strong passion for customers and shoppers. You take ownership for your tasks, can handle complexity, and set your own goals. You are a person who likes to work in a dynamic environment with high pace and you constantly look for change and improvements to deliver on customer and shopper demands as well as outperform competition.
It takes a special blend of ambition, people skills and commercial acumen; you need to be credible and confident in front of people and have a passion for growing businesses, coupled with the power to influence and negotiate. It is important that you have fully developed communication skills and a positive can-do mentality.
Requirements in order to be successful in the role:
• You have experience and a proven track record of successful Key Account Management/Customer Relationship Management, Brand Building, Finance and/or Category Management.
• You have a growth mindset with great drive and ambition towards result-oriented commercial work
• You thrive from customer collaboration
• You have experience and great track record from negotiations
• You are fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken
• You have preferably a university degree in Business Administration, Finance or Marketing
What we offer:
Unilever offers you the opportunity to drive growth of strong brands while developing lasting, challenging careers. You will have big responsibilities, but it comes with a lot of freedom. There is also a bigger purpose behind our business; To improve the everyday lives of consumers in the Nordics, and to do it in a sustainable way. In Unilever Sweden we have a strong local business and organization – but with global resources and knowledge!
How to apply:
If you find this role interesting and have the qualifications, please do not hesitate to apply to the position by sending us your CV and personal letter through Jurek´s website, www.jurek.se. For more information regarding this role, please contact Jurek Marketing & Communication, Cajsa Malm; [ Email address blocked ] or Martina Alexandersson; [ Email address blocked ] .
Please send your application as soon as possible as there will be an on-going screening process. We embrace diversity in our workforce. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants.
Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail.
With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, chances are that our products are a familiar part of your daily routine. Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we´ve grown into one of the world´s most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 150 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product. We create, market, and distribute the products that people choose to feed their families and keep themselves and their homes clean and fresh.