Key Account Manager Hydrogen
High Current Business Unit
Be home based in Sweden or work from our office in Surte or Växjö
We are looking for a driven, strategic, and business oriented Key Account Manager to grow KraftPowercon’s business in Hydrogen. We offer a unique opportunity to be directly involved in one of the biggest mega-trends right now, the transition to a CO2-neutral society. At KraftPowercon you will be a part of a team that have a key role in bringing our work towards effective decarbonization into everyday life for all humans.
KraftPowercon offers innovative solutions, products, and services within industrial power supply to different applications, and hydrogen production is one of them. Hydrogen is today in many cases the only solution to 'decarbonization' and is expected to play a key role in this transition. KraftPowercon continues to invest in several different hydrogen applications together with leading customers.
The hydrogen sector is experiencing strong growth and governments and companies around the world invest billions in scaling up to larger, more cost-effective solutions, and are expected to do so for many years to come. As a Key Account Manager you will have the opportunity to work with several prominent customers, projects and with technology at the forefront.
You will be responsible to acquire, help and grow the business towards some of the most important Hydrogen accounts in Europe. This means to build and maintain a strong relationship with those clients. You will be the lead point of contact for all key account matters, anticipate the customer’s needs, and work within colleagues within KraftPowercon to ensure deadlines are met, and that we do what it takes to help the customer succeed in achieving their goals.
- Pro-actively research the market, identify, and contact targeted prospects and covert these into prominent Key Accounts
- Develop a solid relationship and understand the strategic direction of the account to help them achieve their goals
- Support the customers buying process from identifying their needs, to providing a solution, making proposals, negotiating, and closing deals
- Ensure the internal organization is aligned towards fulfil the customers’ needs and deliver as expected
- Grow KraftPowercon’s business profitably in Hydrogen
- Preferable a degree in Electrical Engineering and/or Bachelor of Business Degree on University level or similar working experience
- Several years as Key Account Salesperson in an international B2B environment
- Experience of high-power systems AC / DC, > 1MW. Preferably with rectifiers and/or transformers
- Preferable knowledge in Water-Electrolysis with focus on Hydrogen production
- Experience in supporting B2B customers buying process from managing relations with people across departments, presenting proposals, negotiating, closing deals and deliver
- Strong business acumen and financial knowledge for pricing and present Return-on-Investment (ROI) business cases to decision makers
- Confident talking and dealing with prominent customers and decision makers across departments
- Very quality-conscious and structured to manage several activities / projects in parallel and deliver according to plans
- Fluent in Swedish and English
You are a natural leader that drives customers and colleagues to excellence. You have a strong business acumen and financial mind-set as well as a strategical and tactically oriented mind. Excellent at creating and maintaining relationships.
This position reports to Head of Region West Europe.
Contact and application
For further information about the position, contact Patrick Delombre, High Current Business Unit Director, 076-279 81 33 and for the recruitment process contact Theresa Johnsen, HR KraftPowercon, 031-979758.
Join the megatrend! – We look forward to your application!
About the company
At KraftPowercon we convert electricity to secure processes in everything from super tankers to nuclear power plants or to clean flue gas in power plants. We increase reliability, which helps our customers to a safer and more efficient process. The company was founded in Sweden as early as 1935, and today our factories are also located in China and India, and major sales offices in the USA and Mexico. The headquarter is in Gothenburg and we are about 450 people in the company.
Sökord: säljare, försäljning, försäljare,
Electric Power Systems