Location: Hybrid / Remote – Stockholm / London / Munich / Gothenburg / Vilnius [occasional travel to Stockholm/Gothenburg]
Start Date: As soon as we find out perfect match
Extent: Full-Time, We are offering a hybrid work model with flexible work hours
Salary Range: Competitive
Are you a positive individual who thrives in a stimulating SaaS environment and sees a value in Benify’s core values of Show Love, Think Ahead, and Exceed Expectations? Then you might be the person we’re looking for!
As an Integration Specialist, you will work with a variety of interesting and fun integration configurations and setups in our newly established Integration team. Your workdays will be filled with various, fast-paced, and stimulating tasks in a dynamic and diverse work environment together with motivated people. At Benify, you will work with technically challenging platforms that gives you great opportunities to further develop your existing technical knowledge. You will work with internal and external parties and be a technical anchor to our customers to deliver integrations, and new functionality and solve existing challenges in our application warehouse.
In your daily work, you will work in agile projects and cross-functionally with other teams spread across multiple geographic locations to deliver the right data flow and flexible solutions for our international clients. You will work within the Integration team and work closely with the head of integration.
You will also:
- Be skilled in software quality assurance
- Have API development experience
- Support to tech (&PS) in API competence (API development, API proxy development, runtime mappings)
- API platform competence & operations
- Manage API platform –patches, architecture, admin and more
- Support PS Integrations with API competence – write API proxies etc
- Define/Support git-based building
- Develop/maintain CI/CD toolchains
- Update info on developer portal
- Educate developers
To Succeed in This Role, You Should Have:
- Software engineer degree, preferably BSc in computer science or equal
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Configuration of tools/flows experience (desirable)
- IdP (Identity provider) tools/systems experience(desirable)
- Native / Professional proficiency in English, both written and spoken. Any additional languages are welcomed in our global company
Diversity & Inclusivity at Benify
Benify is an international HR tech company offering the market’s leading global benefits and total rewards platform. We empower people to be the best they can be while nurturing a sustainable and attractive work culture where people feel engaged and included. Come help us make peoples’ lives easier and more beneficial!
Help us change workplaces for the better – join today!
Apply by sending in your CV and/or your LinkedIn profile using the Application form below. We will screen applications continuously and may hire someone before the last application date.
If you have any questions about the role or want to find out more about what it’s like to work at Benify, please contact [ Link removed ] (Talent Acquisition Specialist).