My client helps their customers understand the Cyber Security risks and trends in their environment. Their technology combines analysis of unstructured data, interactive visualizations and machine learning to process millions of documents from hundreds of thousands of sources to serve up situation pictures about any topic.
This product development company and works agile. The team is highly skilled and experienced. All developers at this company work closely with the product and have a big influence on its design. Everyone has great flexibility and very good opportunities to grow both architecture and development skills. Paired programming, unit testing, demos and retrospectives are all part of the work - helping both you and the team to evolve together and build software that works with as little technical debt as possible. You also will have frequent one-on-one meetings with your manager to help with your personal development and future with the company.
The team also spend time by going on trips abroad, eat Tuesday breakfasts, have dinners/after works and exercise together.
- Required skills
- 0-3 years of experience. Longer experience requires additional skills - like the ability to innovate and architect completely new solutions.
- M.Sc / Civilingenjör or similar academic background. Self-taught is OK if they have significant experience to show.
- Exceptional programming skills - we want examples
- Good at maths - linear algebra and discrete maths in particular
- Language skills;
- We work mainly in C#, with current focus on moving backend to .Net Core.
- We also do Java, Python, Node.js, Typescript. We try to use the best tool for each job.
- In general, we value brains and understanding of "computing" higher than specific language or framework skills.