At Quintus you will get the possibility to work with innovative products and international customers industries from energy, medical implants, space, aerospace, automotive and food processing. They are looking for a junior person within system engineering who has a strong mindset and is eager to grow into this role. Their aim is to find a candidate who gradually will take on more responsibility and on a long-term embrace a leadership role.
Quintus Technologies is specialized in the design, manufacturing, installation, and support of high-pressure systems for advanced material densification, sheet metal forming and high pressure processing for food and beverage.
In this position you will receive an extensive introduction based on your unique area of work. You will work in a team of 5 people. The fundamental responsibilities are related to design hydraulic, gas and cooling systems. In this role your main focus will be to improve existing systems as well as developing new ones.
You are offered
* An international workplace and the possibility to cooperate with suppliers all over the world.
* To work with innovative products and be a part of Quintus expansion.
* An extensive introduction and exchange of knowledge from senior colleagues.
The position is a direct recruitment, which means that the recruitment process takes place through Academic Work, but you will be employed directly at Quintus in Västerås.Arbetsuppgifter
* Design hydraulic, cooling and gas systems.
* Cooperate with suppliers and different functions within Quintus to find the optimal solution.
* Performens measurements and different types of analyses within the systems.
You will be an important key player in product development to finished product.
Vi söker dig som
* A bachelors degree or master degree within mechanics engineering, engineering physics, or any area we consider equivalent.
* Experience in and/or knowledge in 2D CAD and within PDM systems.
* Experience in writing technical specifications and perform calculations.
* Basic knowledge in Swedish, written and spoken alike.
* You are fluent in English, written, and spoken alike.
* Have an excellent eye for detail
Furthermore it's important that you are structured and able to maintain focus on several tasks at the same time. It's also essential that you have the ability to re-prioritize according to changed conditions, both on a short-term and long-term basis.
* Start: January/February
* Extent: Full-time
* Required: 1 people
* Location: Västerås, Finnslätten
The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and Quintus wishes are that all questions related to the position are handled by Academic Work.
We are frequently going through the applications and the advert will be removed from the web when we have proceeded to the interview-step of the process.
Information om företaget
Quintus Technologies is the global leader in high pressure technology. The company designs, manufactures, installs, and supports high pressure systems in three main areas: densification of advanced materials, sheet metal forming and high pressure processing for food and beverage innovation, safety, and shelf life. Quintus has delivered over 1,900 systems to customers within industries from energy, medical implants, space, aerospace, automotive and food processing. The company is headquartered in Västerås, Sweden, with a presence in 45 countries worldwide.