We are now looking for a new team member for our client ECDC in Stockholm. You will work as a junior scientific expert in the Disease Programmes Unit, in the AMR and Healthcare-Associated Infections (ARHAI) section.
Randstad Life Sciences is specialized in competences within Life Science. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Life Sciences, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
You will work in the Disease Programmes Unit, in the AMR and Healthcare-Associated Infections (ARHAI) section.
- Contribution to surveillance of healthcare-associated COVID-19: adaptation of surveillance protocols, data collection and analysis, publication of results;
- Contribution to the Public Health Emergency roster on COVID-19, specifically on issues related to infection prevention and control of COVID-19 in hospitals, other healthcare settings and in the community (non-pharmaceutical interventions): replies to urgent questions/requests, contribution to updates of the ECDC rapid risk assessment on COVID-19, support to the communication team and web/publication team, collaboration with external partners;
- Contribution to studies related to COVID-19 in healthcare workers in hospitals and other healthcare settings: coordination, develop study protocol, data collection and analysis, publication of results.
The assignment will start as soon as possible and run until the 31st of October 2021. For the right candidate, there is a good possibility to receive a further extension.
In addition to the job description, these specific competences and experience are required for the current assignment:
- Degree in public health, epidemiology, medicine or another related area such as microbiology or pharmacy;
- At least two years of experience in positions (work experience or traineeships are fine) relevant to the job description;
- First experience in the area of healthcare-associated infections surveillance, prevention and control would be an asset.
- Very good English language skills;
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
- Very good MS Office skills.
Last day of application: 2021-07-28. Please note that selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
Submit your CV in the Europass CV format and include a motivational letter of maximum 1 page explaining which job specific expertise you can bring to the job. Note that selection and interviews will be ongoing.
For more information: Alison Baxley, [ Email address blocked ] Please note that applications sent through email will not be processed and deleted due to GDPR.