We are now looking for two new team members for our client ECDC in Stockholm. You will work as a Junior Scientific Expert in the PHF Unit , and in particular the Epidemic Intelligence Team (EI).
Randstad Life Sciences is specialized in competences within Life Science. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Life Sciences, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
- Update daily and weekly figures for COVID-19 outbreak
- Produce daily and weekly reports for COVID-19
- Support the EI team for any additional request from ECDC or other stakeholders about COVID-19
- Participate to the early detection roster
This is a temporary assignment, starting as soon as possible and to the 31st of December 2021. For the right person there is a good chance to get an extended contract.
In addition to the profile specification, these specific competences and experience are required for the current assignment:
- Epidemic Intelligence or experience in the surveillance of data
- Advantage: Knowledge of R and ARCGIS
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Attention to detail/numbers
- Ability to work under pressure and with fixed, tight deadlines
Last day of application: 2021-09-19. Please note that selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
Submit your CV in the Europass CV format and include a motivational letter of maximum 1 page explaining which job specific expertise you can bring to the job. Note that selection and interviews will be ongoing.
For more information: Isolde Andersson, [ Email address blocked ] Please note that applications sent through email will not be processed and deleted due to GDPR.