ABOUT THE POSITION:
We are looking for a junior Quality Administrator to our client AGN HAGA. In this role you will be responsible for controlling the numbering, filing, sorting and retrieval of electronically stored or hard copy documentation produced by quality team in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
Job duties and responsibilities:
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Comply with AGN policies and procedures as amended from time to time.
- Receives, catalogues and stores hard copies and electronic copies of all technical drawings, reports and related information in an orderly manner, in line with policies and procedures.
- Allocates and controls the document numbering system for the project work.
- Works with precision to ensure that all electronic and hard copy filing is accurate and is easily retrievable.
- Act as first focal point of contact for all Quality Team regarding any Document Control matters.
- Attend regular Quality meetings.
- Any other duties as directed by the Quality Manager.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree within a relevant subject, such as Structural Engineering and building technology or Administration/Quality.
- Good understanding of construction processes, methods and specifications.
- Great communication skills in English, it’s also a big plus if you also are keen in communication in Swedish since both languages will be useful in your daily work.
- Experience in similar positions on similar projects.
AGN Haga is a joint venture owned by Italian Astaldi, Turkish Gülermak and Norwegian NRC Group, based in city center of Gothenburg, Sweden. AGN Haga has been awarded the contract to build Haga station (E04) and Kvarnberget lot (E03) which are two of five main construction projects of the West Link. It's a turnkey project in collaboration with the client Swedish transport administration, Trafikverket.
With expertise from all over Europe, AGN Haga is a multicultural workplace located in central of Gothenburg. AGN Haga has a passion for tunnels and construction and are proud to belong to Gothenburg's largest infrastructure project and write modern history. ABOUT THE ASSIGNMENT:
This recruitment process is conducted by Friday. It is a request from AGN Haga that all questions regarding the position is handled by Friday. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
- Start date: According to agreement.
- Work extent: Immediately.
- Location: Gothenburg.
- Point of contact: Gabriella Bergström, [ Email address blocked ] .
By being a partner to our clients and candidates, we strive to find the best match for you both. We achieve this by really getting to know our clients and candidate’s needs! Of course, we will ensure that requirements and skillsets match. But above all, we focus on the importance to find harmony between values and corporate culture which both candidate and client considers optimal.
Our passion is to help people find their dream job within the IT & Tech field. This ambition is a big part of the reason why Friday was founded, aiming to find that work place that workplace that gives you the Friday feeling – every day!
We mainly focusing on young engineers who are at the beginning of their careers or soon graduating from university within the IT and Technology field. Our belief is that people reach their fullest potential when looking forward to going to work each day. ”Friday – everyday”, how about that?