ABOUT THE POSITION:
We are looking for a junior IT-specialist to our client AGN HAGA. In this role you will work together with AGN Haga:s current Junior IT generalist who will support you to the tasks. Together you have the responsibility for 8 different sites around the Gothenburg area. Your responsibilities will be maintaining, developing, and supporting the organization's hardware, software, licenses and network, supported by colleagues abroad.
Job duties and responsibilities:
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Creating & closing accounts, administering, providing support.
- Order phones, stock keeping, supporting.
- Computers: Assessment of individual and future need, installing and preparing, supporting and maintaining.
- Software: Planning & administering current & future need, renewing expiring licenses.
- Network: Planning, purchasing, mounting, configuring, maintaining, supporting.
- Procurement: All software, licenses, hardware, peripherals, printers, audiovisual equipment via suitable source.
- Knowledge transfer: Creating guides for the organization.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- Relevant education, IT studies at high‐school at least.
- Working as a field technician or on‐site technician.
- Must be confident with networking, IPv4, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Ability to operate without a manual, and adjust to a changing schedule.
- Confidently operating in a Windows‐dominated environment.
- Mastering Swedish & English well in text and speech.
AGN Haga is a joint venture owned by Italian Astaldi, Turkish Gülermak and Norwegian NRC Group, based in city center of Gothenburg, Sweden. AGN Haga has been awarded the contract to build Haga station (E04) and Kvarnberget lot (E03) which are two of five main construction projects of the West Link. It's a turnkey project in collaboration with the client Swedish transport administration, Trafikverket.
With expertise from all over Europe, AGN Haga is a multicultural workplace located in central of Gothenburg. AGN Haga has a passion for tunnels and construction and are proud to belong to Gothenburg's largest infrastructure project and write modern history. ABOUT THE ASSIGNMENT:
This recruitment process is conducted by Friday. It is a request from AGN Haga that all questions regarding the position is handled by Friday. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
- Start date: According to agreement.
- Work extent: Immediately.
- Location: Gothenburg.
- Point of contact: Gabriella Bergström, [ Email address blocked ] .
By being a partner to our clients and candidates, we strive to find the best match for you both. We achieve this by really getting to know our clients and candidate’s needs! Of course, we will ensure that requirements and skillsets match. But above all, we focus on the importance to find harmony between values and corporate culture which both candidate and client considers optimal.
Our passion is to help people find their dream job within the IT & Tech field. This ambition is a big part of the reason why Friday was founded, aiming to find that work place that workplace that gives you the Friday feeling – every day!
We mainly focusing on young engineers who are at the beginning of their careers or soon graduating from university within the IT and Technology field. Our belief is that people reach their fullest potential when looking forward to going to work each day. ”Friday – everyday”, how about that?