Do you want to work in a highly dynamic company in a fast moving industry? Do you have 2 years experience within internal audit and system/process development? Then maybe you are the right person for the role as Junior Internal Audit Officer at Samsung. We are using ongoing selection, so apply today!
Audit&Risk Managemet belongs to Finance. It is a small team of 2 people but takes a wide range of work scope as defined. The team is named as RM in HQ and closely works with HQ and EHQ as its counter partners. The RM team is responsible for internal audits and risk prevention and improvement in the process and employee as well as systems. Working in the RM gives tremendous opportunity to learn the process over Samsung and develop in any specific area or over all. The work of the team depends on the written policy and structured process and back bone systems that Samsung has built. Thus, it is mostly to see and do what it says but listening to people and considering back ground and situation of what it happened are important. People in the team have cold-blood but warm and open heart to all.
You are offered
* To work in an international company that is always at the forefront of the tech industry.
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.Arbetsuppgifter
This role is responsible for maintaining systems and securing business procedures and process based on Work flow and GPPM. Several internal and global systems are used for the work and maintained as an system admin. A good understanding of business processes and system skills are required. Although internal audit and system admin role are the main responsibility, this person should support with audit related tasks and routines.
* Maintain and support users on Work flow, GPPM, EW, ICMS and VERS as a system administrator.
* Conduct routine and periodic audits in invoices, payments, evidence and sales deduction or approvals.
* Monitor work flows and processes and investigate and report in case.
* Revise and update policy in GPPM with process owners and support periodic audits such Self Audit and ICMS to communicate and review documents and evidences.
* Ad hoc and report upon request by Manager.
Vi söker dig som
For this position we are looking for a person that has:
* University degree or higher in Business Administration.
* Good Microsoft Office skills especially advanced level in Excell
* At least 2 years experience as full time within system / process development or internal audit preferably in a global company
* Has deep knowledge on at least one job area such as Finance, MIS or Sales and so on.
As a person you are:
* Take Initiative
* Self reliant
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Longterm
* Location: Kista, Stockholm
Information om företaget
Samsung is a highly dynamic company in a fast moving industry, so there are many opportunities to grow and develop! In order to enjoy working with us you must be a doer and a person who appreciate tempo, change and take own initiatives. You need to be open to new ideas and new ways of thinking. No day is like the other here at Samsung, and we want you to be curious, to see the opportunity in fast and sometimes unexpected changes.