Are you in the beginning of your career and want to develop your graphic design skills in a broad role? Mabtech is an international biotech company with roots in Sweden and are now looking for a driven, curious and creative Graphic Designer to join their Marketing team. Do you feel confident working with InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop? Then you might be the one we are looking for!
Mabtech is a Swedish biotech company that was founded in 1986 by three scientists at the Department of Immunology at Stockholm University. Today they are a considerably larger, but still dedicated team that shares an enthusiasm for biomedical research and science, particularly in the field of immunology. Their mission is to assist other researchers with high-quality, dependable research tools and expert technical support. Mabtech is growing and are now looking for a Graphic Designer to join them in a new role!
As a Graphic Designer you will be part of the Marketing team who today consists of an Art Director, a Copywriter, a Scientific writer and a Marketing Manager. You will work in close collaboration with the team, and together with the Art Director you will create graphic material for both digital and print. Mabtech is operating in the field of research, specifically immunology, so they often need schematic images of cells and antibodies, scientific tables, sometimes small abstract illustrations but also sharp elements for the web page, and sometimes just an updated layout of existing documents. In other words, your daily work tasks will vary and you will get the chance to develop your skills in several areas!
The position is located at the HQ in Nacka Strand in Stockholm.
You are offered
* In order for you to succeed in the role, you will receive a well-planned introduction and get the opportunity to walk alongside experienced colleagues.
* Since the role is new, there will be space for you to shape the role according to your interests and skills. Are you for example interested in animation, video, illustration or do you want to develop your skills further within web?
* Mabtech believes that their employees are the greatest factor to success! They believe in teamwork, strong relationship with colleagues, diversity and inclusion, and new ideas of improving ways of work are welcomed with open arms.Arbetsuppgifter
In the role you will create graphic design for both digital and print. Mabtech is currently in the middle of an exciting journey of transformation where they are working with a new brand identity, logotype, color scheme, tone of voice, illustrations and website. In parallel, they need to keep up existing marketing activities such as product launches, social media posts and brochures.
Your work tasks will for example include:
* Social media and web
* Digital and print
Vi söker dig som
* Good knowledge in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop (CC)
* Confident and interested in working with design for both digital and print material
* Fluent in English, both written and spoken
* Knowledge in UI/UX-design, video, animation, photo and/or infographic is seen as an advantage
As a person you are:
* Curious for new knowledge and not afraid to ask questions
* Have an eye for design
* Great cooperative skills
Does this sound like you? Send in your application today and attach your resume, portfolio and cover letter.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
* Start: Immediately or according to agreement
* Work extent: Fulltime
* Location: Augustendalstorget 9, Nacka Strand, Stockholm
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Mabtech that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Keyword: grafisk designer
Information om företaget
Mabtech is a Swedish biotech company that was founded in 1986 by scientists at the Department of Immunology at Stockholm University, and is still owned by the same three researchers and friends. Mabtech is operating worldwide and the HQ is located in Nacka Strand, Stockholm, where about 70 employees work, and the company do also have an office in Cincinnati, USA.
Mabtech develops and produces a wide range of monoclonal antibodies to cytokines, immunoglobulins and apolipoproteins for in vitro applications in life science research. Researchers around the world use their products to capture, detect and discover analytes with precision and accuracy. At Mabtech, they are passionate about advancing biomedical research by streamlining the discovery process, and their products are frequently found in high impact publications.