Are you a junior developer who wants to work with both software and hardware? Do you think it seems exciting to work close to the actual product? If thats the case you can join Comsys progress! Comsys is growing and needs to expand the team with a Junior Embedded Developer! Apply today as we review the applications on an ongoing basis.
Comsys is now looking for a Junior Embedded Developer to expand the team and reach new heights in the market!
Comsys AB, a cleantech company based inLund Sweden, develops digital energy control methods and products to optimize and improve energy flow in a wide variety of applications and help customers to meet increasingly challenging demands set by standards and utility companies. Our technologies provide robust solutions for both grid operators and applications within industrial automation, building automation, data centers and the marine sector, to name just a few. They are also being increasingly used in electricity production and energy storage, primarily from solar and wind, in order to meet the constantly growing demands by grid operator owners around the world.
You are offered:
* A technical mentor to take help from during your daily work
In the role of Junior Embedded Developer, you will receive a thorough introduction where you will get a proper overview of the entire company and the various departments, also in the various systems they work in. Furthermore, you will get a mentor who supports you in the technical issues you may have. At Comsys, you will be able to work close to the actual product and you will have a great opportunity to absorb a lot of knowledge through your mentor. You will be part of a team with competent colleagues who have a breadth and variety in technology and engineering.
Examples of tasks
* Develop software for all levels in the embedded software platforms powering the product
* Debug and fix issues in the software (JTAG)
* Manage the software in version control system (Git)
* Manage the onboard webpage from which the product can be configured and monitored
* Participate continuously in several different projects related to the project
* Develop scripts for automated product testing
Vi söker dig som
* Masters or Bachelors degree in Engineering, preferably within Computer Science or similar, ideally niched towards Embedded Systems
* Experience in the C programming language
* Experience with version control systems
* Genuinely curious and has the will to get acquainted with complex systems where documentation is sometimes lacking
It is an advantage if you have with you:
* Experience with real-time systems
* Experience in VHDL / FPGA
* Experience with Linux
* The Swedish language
Personal characteristics we believe you as an applicant have:
* Ability to cooperate
* Problem solving
* Taking responsibility
* Start: By appointment, but preferably as soon as possible
* Scope: Full time
* Location: Lund
* The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and Comsys want that all questions regarding the service are handled by Academic Work.
* Apply to the job by clicking on Apply below. We go through the selection on an ongoing basis and this advert can be shut down before the position is filled if we have moved on to the selection and interview phase.
Information om företaget
Here you can read more about Comsys.