Predicting the future is fun. Inventing it is powerful. 5G is here, and our client is the early leader in bringing it to market. With the volume commercial launch of 5G expected in 2021, and commercial launches already happening now, theres never been a better time for you to make your mark in the history books of technical evolution. The possibilities are endless across industries - from automotive and transport to agriculture, utilities, and new emerging industries not even known today!
We are looking for talented junior developers to be a part of building a new SW organization with the goal to contribute to 5G successes! Together with our client you will be developing in cutting edge technology. Radio Software strives to be the most driven Radio Network R&D unit in the industry. Our client work in an agile set up to develop and maintain competitive, high-quality Radio products which give their customers solutions securing future growth. PDU Radio Sweden 2 sector is located in Lund and is a cross-functional organization with end to end product responsibility.
Radio SW provides possibility to work with the newest technology within telecommunication development and offers a rich number of opportunities in an everyday learning, creative and exciting atmosphere.
You are offered:
* Great career opportunities within the company
* Freedom in owning your own work and time, without micro management
* As consultant at Academic Work you are also offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offerArbetsuppgifter
* To support the product development
* You will design, develop, and trouble shoot Radio Software
* To secure the flow you will work both with SW and HW development teams and sometimes drive the work to seek issues
* You will be a member of an agile development team and work closely with other team members to develop towards a common goal
* You will actively participate in retrospectives and other activities to evaluate and improve team flow
Vi söker dig som
For this position, we are looking for a person with the following experience and qualifications:
* You have a Bachelor or Master of Science degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Electronic Engineering, Wireless Communication, Applied Physics or equivalent
* Have relevant study / work experience in the following techniques C, C++ and Java
* Fluent in both Swedish and English
It is an advantage if you have experience of:
* Agile / Lean methods
* Test automation
* Jenkins, GIT, Eclipse
* Interest in working with radio products and radio
As a person you are:
* Takes initiative
* Start: Upon agreement
* Work extent: Full time, 40h/week
* Location: Lund/Sweden
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Information om företaget