A suitable background for this position is as a Data Engineer or BI Developer.
You will have:
- Strong understanding and experience of cloud ecosystems: Azure primarily.
- Ability and experience of building, automating and operating data platforms, data warehouses and data pipelines
- Very good data processing skills and typically this means that the person is strong in SQL and in Python
- At least some knowledge or experience of data modelling (e.g. dimensional modelling, Data Vault 2.0 modelling)
- The way of working, which takes data security into account
- Knows and can utilize DevOps / DataOps culture in practical manner
- Experience of data governance, master data management, and data catalogue projects is a big plus but not necessary.
- Fluent Swedish is required
- Azure (other cloud platform knowledge is a bonus)
- Snowflake (other cloud db solution knowledge is a bonus)
- Cloud DW automation tools (e.g. Agile Data Engine, dbt, Matillion)
- Data modelling (especially Data Vault 2.0)
- Python (or another programming language)
- Data Bricks
If you feel that you could be a good fit for this role please send a copy of your CV [ Email address blocked ] or call me directly at +46 8 502 425 50.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Azure recruitment firm globally, advertising more MS Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout Europe and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft Azure professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market I have built relationships with many of the key employers across the Nordics have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I fully understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates with a Microsoft Azure background that are considering a new career or job either now or at some point in the future. For any information on Azure opportunities in the Nordics, I can be contacted on +46 8 502 425 50 where confidentiality is guaranteed