Academic Work is on behalf of Nordea looking for a Controller within Accounting to TALM.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process and we wish that all questions regarding the process goes directly to us.
In TALM Business Analytics and Control, they work as one team supporting TALM in all accounting and P&L related matters in relation to banking book. You will be part of Accounting Principles & Processes, which consists of 2 teams working cross border in close cooperation with each other, with focus on ensuring high quality and timeliness of TALM financial reporting.
As a Junior Controller, youll play an important role in securing high quality in TALM financial reporting by having an overall responsibility for validation and reconciliation of accounting data within your own area. Independent responsibilities are supported by dedicated and skilled colleagues working cross-border in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Helsinki.
* A masters degree in accounting, finance or relevant field
* Great data-skills, specially in Excel
* Fluency in English, both spoken and written
* A backgound from financial accounting; understanding and experience from end-to-end accounting flow is a plus
* Data analytics tool eg. SQL, WebIntelligence and/or financial IT systems like SAP and HFM is a plus
Aside of being self-driven with the ability to work independently, you pay attention to the details of the work. You are persistent about your work, yet able to handle deadlines and prioritise your work when needed. You have ability to proactively engage and communicate with colleagues in Business Analytics and Control.
* Start: Immediately
* Work extent: Fulltime
* Salary: Hourly monthly salary
* Location: Stockholm City
* This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from xx is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
* Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase. If you have a last date for application, keep in mind that you cannot close the advert before all applications has been reviewed.
* We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.XX.