ABOUT THE POSITION:
We are now looking for a Junior Backend Developer to join Novacuras R&D Department to help develop future innovative and sustainable business solutions. You will be offered a significant role in an innovative and fast-growing company with unique products at the forefront of technology.
You will work together with their agile teams in Sweden and Poland where you will get the chance to learn from senior collegues. The R&D team goal is to deliver secure, high-performing, cost-effective and scalable code to support and expand the current functionality. Your focus will be on developing and building configurable backend connectors to various systems such as ERP, IoT or webservices.
For example, you will:
- Design and implement reusable/scalable connection solutions to various systems.
- Continuously explore new technology to find new and better ways to implement our solution.
- Integrate, test and verify the implementation.
- Cooperate with other development teams to create the best solution.
- Apply long-term vision, making the code maintainable, reusable, and clean.
- Cooperate with stakeholders to design and deliver business-viable solutions
You will be stationed at Novacura's office in Trollhättan or Göteborg (Hovås) depending on what suits you. Novacura also offers you the opportunity to work from home two days a week. THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
To succeed in this role, you need to:
- Have a technical education within computer science, software engineering or similar
- Have knowledge of C#/.net
- Have excellent communications skills both written and spoken in English
The following are appreciated but not mandatory:
- Experience of microservices, cloud, containers and databases
- Knowledge of common Web techniques as REST, ASP.NET Core, SQL/NOSQL
- Knowledge in Microsoft Azure and/or Google Cloud
- Experience with CI/CD and working with ERP systems
As a person, we believe you love working together with others in a team and you therefore understand the importance of being open and transparent and respectful to others. A great emphasis will be placed on personal suitability.ABOUT THE COMPANY:
[ Link removed ] is a human-centric IT-company using services and software to streamline and simplify their customers’ business-critical processes and ERP platforms. They are one of the top 1% fastest-growing companies in Sweden and are passionate about creating solutions that enable our customers to work smarter and faster in their businesses. Novacura is privately held and has offices in ten countries including Sweden, Germany, Poland, Norway and the USA. They have approximately 150 experienced employees and are headquartered in Gothenburg.ABOUT THE EMPLOYMENT:
This is a consulting assignment which means that you will initially be employed by Friday. The ambition is that the assignment will result in a permanent position at the client company.START DATE:
Immediately/Upon agreed start dateADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
- Employment type: Full time
- Working hours: Office hours with a flexible schedule
- Location: Trollhättan or Göteborg (Hovås) with the possibility to work from home
- Contact person: Sophie Tisell
- Salary: Fixed monthly
Apply by clicking the link below. Remember to be quick with your application as we make continuous selection of candidates and the position can be filled before the application deadline is due. ABOUT FRIDAY:
By being a partner to our clients and candidates, we strive to find the best match for you both. We achieve this by really getting to know our clients and candidate’s needs! Of course, we will ensure that requirements and skillsets match. But above all, we focus on the importance to find harmony between values and corporate culture which both candidate and client considers optimal.
Our passion is to help people to the right position, workplace and context and we work in the field between IT and Technology. That’s why we founded Friday, with the ambition to help you with the job that gives you the Friday feeling – every day!
We mainly focusing on young engineers who are at the beginning of their careers or soon concluding college / university within the IT and Technology field. Our belief is that people reach their fullest potential when looking forward to going to work each morning. ”Friday – everyday”, how about that?