Randstad Technologies are specialists in IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits, and collectively agreed terms. Your consulting manager, who is always close at hand, ensures that you receive coaching and varied and developing assignments in different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
What we are looking for.
We are looking for java developers for our customer who is a growing company in fintech. You will work with further development and maintenance of the customer's self-built IT platform together with the company's existing team. You will work with both new and ongoing development projects and will be able to develop and program parts of the platform yourself.
As a person, you enjoy being part of a team and contribute with a good atmosphere. You have analytical skills and problem-solving ability and like new challenges. Here you will work from the office with a bunch of wonderful colleagues.
- experienced in microservice architecture (which the customer are aiming to that their application should be in near future.)
- experienced in building APIs and security protocols
- experience in banking/finance-related applications.
- knowledge in AWS, Azure, Linux, PHP, Git
Microservice architecture and security measures are super important in the migration phase for this assignment
We like you to have:
- an education in computer science or computer engineer, or similar
- have at least 5 years of work experience as a Java Developer
- have worked in agile teams
- experience or an interest in the consultant role
- You have a technical interest
- You are a person who takes initiatives
- You are a problem solver
- You are responsive to customer needs
- You are a team player
At least 5 years of work experience as a Java Developerapplication.
We receive applications on an ongoing basis. If you have questions and want to come in contact with us, send an email to [ Link removed ]