Vattenfall IT is the internal provider of IT infrastructure services for the entire Vattenfall Group.
It is an international shared service center, providing efficient and reliable IT services and support to the Vattenfall Group.
We are now looking for a Service Owner – Device who will be responsible for an internally provided set of services and who is eager to increase the customer satisfaction at the same time. The Service Owner is first point of contact for the business and other important stakeholders in this specific area. The team consists of 13 Service Owners and Managers in total, divided over several countries (so you will be working in a virtual team). Each team member is responsible for a specific set of services or represent part of a business interface.
What are you going to do
As Service Owner for Device you are end-to-end responsible for providing device and device related (peripherals) service variants such as Corporate Laptops and Desktops and other segmented devices, to Vattenfall colleagues in all countries. You are frequently in contact with representatives of several business areas to be able to determine the quality of the current service and to align the requirements for the future of the service. Reviews of the service are being led by the Service Owner using continual service improvement processes – providing a clear and aligned service roadmap (including review, and possible integration, of related non-standard deliveries). As we intend to build up a strong and diverse team the division of service responsibilities can be added and/or change over time and require a broad service management understanding overall.
• Ensure efficient and transparent financial management of the service, including setup of structures/keys for cost build-up
• Ensure that all service models and service solutions designs conform to strategic architectural, governance and other corporate requirements
• Ensure that improvement initiatives identified in service reviews are acted on and progress reports are provided to customers
• Being the escalation gateway from the customer to supply and vice versa
• Ensure that all service models and service solution designs conform to strategic architectural, governance and other corporate requirements.
You recognize yourself in the following profile:
Among your personal qualifications we want you to be exact and have an internal capacity to move things forward, easy to cooperate with, good communication skills and we would like you to have at least the below listed experiences:
• 10 years of experience in IT and general knowledge of current IT and device technology.
• 5 years of experience in Project Management or similar experience with strong customer focus;
• Detailed knowledge about various device technologies and operating systems and related knowledge of licensing and full lifecycle management (asset, upgrades and large scale roll-outs)
• Experience in virtualization and new ways of digital collaboration (e.g. BYOD)
• Ability to design and deliver information and presentations to all levels of an organization;
• Strong financial management knowledge to monitor and manage technology services expenditure;
• Experience in shaping, delivering and improving service design, transition and delivery;
• Experience in working with asset management in CMDB systems
What will definitely help in being successful in this position:
• A relevant bachelor’s degree
• Leadership experience in a similar role or other relevant experience
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Knowledge & proven experience in existing ITSM frameworks and related processes (e.g. ITIL, ISO 20000)
• A strong ability to bridge communications between the IT organization and its business customers
• A quality- and customer-driven mindset enriched with the curiosity to explore new technologies
• An ability to build and maintain trustful working relationships to stakeholders, peers, external partners and Vattenfall colleagues
We offer you:
A challenging and independent job in an informal, dynamic working environment. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company where the only constant is change. Besides being a challenging and inspiring place to work, we value a great work atmosphere! Everyone is really committed and we want to be the best in what we do. We offer good remuneration, attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional growth. You get the opportunity to create your own career within the company.
Flexible. This position will require business travel to other Vattenfall locations post pandemic e.g. Amsterdam, Hamburg, Berlin, Gliwice and Stockholm.
Trade union representatives in Sweden: Sofi Wadström (Akademikerna), Inger Strandberg (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO).
Hiring manager: Feven Zegai
To get in contact with the representatives or hiring manager please call Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.
For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Recruiter Jennifer Nilsson +46 720 79 69 88
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the link further down the page, no later than no later than 30th of June 2021.
Vattenfall is a European energy company with approximately 20,000 employees. For more than 100 years we have electrified industries, supplied energy to people's homes and modernized our way of living through innovation and cooperation. We now want to make fossil-free living possible within one generation. To be able to reach this ambitious goal we are looking for talented individuals who, in addition to their passion for their own role, also have strong team spirit and want to contribute to supporting a meaningful corporate mission. In this position you will be working within the Vattenfall IT organization based in Amsterdam, Hamburg, Berlin, Gliwice, Katowice and Stockholm.
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, and ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
Since Vattenfall is part of the Swedish critical infrastructure many of our positions are security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates can be subject to a security vetting process, according to the Swedish legislation.