Here is an opportunity to be a part of an innovative company in a growing field, that for sure will be the place to be in the upcoming years: streaming and broadcasting of live events! Are you determined to develop into an expert within IT-project management and want to work in a fast growing industry? Apply now since we expect a lot of applicants for this position and our selection process is continuous.
Academic Work is now looking for an IT-project manager who wants to be a part of an innovative team in an innovative market. Our client operates in a global market. They are now on an exciting journey developing new products and software solutions within the live event streaming and broadcasting industry.Arbetsuppgifter
They are now looking for you, their new colleague with some experience in project management within IT from school or working experience. Apart from this we will also place high value on the right personal fit for the role and the company. You will enter a company with a large amount of energy and a common goal to create a great product. So with ambition and a determination to develop and be an expert at your job, youll fit right in!
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer:
Some of your work tasks will be:
* Coordinating work between developers, clients and other companies
* Prioritizing, leading and following up on projects
* Becoming a product owner when you've matured in your role
Vi söker dig som
* Have a background in project management, preferably within IT
* Have a technical education, for example Computer science, Information systems or IT-project management
* Are used to working in the Microsoft Environment
* Have a basic understanding of code and programming as a general
As a person you are:
* Start: Immediately
* Work extent: Fulltime
* Location: Täby, Stockholm. Some of the work tasks can be performed from home.
* This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from our client is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
* Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
* We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at [ Email address blocked ] and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Information om företaget