Oversee and manage Cellnex Nordic IT infrastructure and projects
Cellnex Sweden was formed in July 2020, and initially named Hi3G Networks, after the acquisition of Hi3G Access' (Three) tower and rooftop sites. The headquarter is located in Stockholm, and the site portfolio is distributed over the entire country, ranging from 72 meter towers to highly technical indoor systems, providing operators with cost efficient and environmental friendly installation sites.
Cellnex Sweden (On Tower Sweden) is an independent tower company and part of Cellnex Telecom, Europe's leading operator of wireless communications, with operations in 12 countries. We offer a variety of towers, rooftop sites and other structures for housing of equipment for wireless communications. Across Sweden, the company operates more than 2,500 sites, and is a full range service provider of roll out and site optimisation services as well as operation and maintenance.
Our mission is to bring value for society, customers and shareholders, and all stakeholders, through innovative, efficient, neutral and quality management for the provision of shared telecommunications networks and infrastructure through the drive and development of our staff team.
Your next challenge:
Managing Workplace and IT support
- Gather IT requirements for the organization.
- First level support for Cellnex Nordics users, supported by an external service desk.
- Contracts of mobile telephony and data with Telecom operators.
- Acquisition of users' workplace devices.
- IT office infrastructure.
- In collaboration with the internal areas decide the acquisition of Cellnex Nordics client software and seek for its homologation by Corporate IT.
Managing IT Projects
- In collaboration with Corporate IT, define and implement the Cellnex Nordics IT Master Plan.
- Manage Cellnex Nordics IT budget.
- Manage the IT projects under Cellnex Nordics responsibility.
- Collaborate during the Corporate Systems roll-out projects.
Fostering continuous improvement and maintaining communication with Corporation
- Detect opportunities for improvement in Cellnex Nordics IT aspects.
- Coordinate with Corporate IT.
- Communicate the critical processes and calendar dates for the Cellnex Nordics. business, in order to take it into account when planning maintenance activities of the Corporate Systems.
- Implement and report data protection policies, information security, technology risk analysis and user awareness in information security topics.
We believe that you have the following skills sets to make it happen:
- Min a B.Sc in engineering or similar
- You have managed IT projects and external IT suppliers
- You will not manage a team, therefore you need to be a self-starter and a doer
- Experience in working for an IT department in a multinational company.
- Experience in SAP implementation or SAP maintenance.
- Experience managing IT projects and external teams from suppliers.
- Used to work with deadlines and know how to simultaneously coordinate several projects.
- Acknowledgment in at least one service of Cellnex portfolio: Tower Colocation (TIS), DAS, MC/PN, Connectivity, Data Centres.
- Fluent in Swedish and English, spoken and written.
In this recruitment Cellnex is collaborating with our partner Michael Murica at Michael Page Sweden. Please contact him on
if you have any questions