As an IT Project Coordinator & Support your role will be to support their growing organization when it comes to network, clients and day to day IT-related issues and areas.
For example, you will:
* Project Coordinating the IT-related areas for their upcoming office move
* Provide a well-functioning and cost-effective general IT-support for all employees at Happy Socks
* Support the IT-team in the development of the IT-infrastructure at Happy Socks (security, network, file server, email etc.)
The position suits you if you have experience of working in projects. We think that you like coordinating and that you are self-propelled in your way of working.
* Someone with a few years of experience in general IT-support and have been responsible for IT projects in different sizes in fast-paced organization
* You with a previous experience of coordinating and planning IT for a new office location (approx. 130 employees)
* You that have previous experience and knowledge in office network setups
* Someone who is fluent in English, both spoken and written
As a person, you are positive, service minded, show commitment and do what it takes to achieve your goals. You are also a flexible team player with a \'get it done\' attitude. You are structured and can plan, organize and prioritize your work effectively.
* Start: december/januari
* Work extent: Full-time
* Location: Valhallavägen, Stockholm
* Contact information: Karin Börjesson, email@example.com
* This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Happy Socks is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
[Academic Work](mailto:sts04 @academicwork.com
* Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
* We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website [www.academicwork.com