Do you have a few years of experience from working within an IT Operations team or equivalent in related field? Then, this might be the position for you! Now you have the chance to become a part of a market leading fashion company, and support them on their digitization journey. Don't hesitate and apply now, since our selection process is continuous!
Academic Work is on behalf of Acne Studios looking for an IT Operations Specialist to join their team. In this role, you will play an important role being involved in supporting several parts of the organization during their digitalization, through developing, optimizing and improving their operations structure and processes.
Acne Studios offers you an international and creative environment along with a chance of working with major business flows in retail, wholesale, e-commerce, finance and logistics areas. This is a unique opportunity to join a global fashion house and play a key role in moving Acne Studios business forward and maintaining business continuity.
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.Arbetsuppgifter
In this role your primary responsibility will include supporting, managing, monitoring and evolving our clients IT environment which is used across offices, stores and warehouses operations world wide.
On a daily basis, you will be engaged in cross-department projects, handle second level incident and problem management, analyze and monitor their hybrid cloud IT infrastructure, handle procurements and evaluations of new IT services and tools, perform hands-on and remote fixes but also to continuously work with improvement of their DevOps and cloud first & mobility first strategy that supports their business.
Vi söker dig som
* Relevant education within IT
* A few years experience from working within an IT Operations team or equivalent in related field
* Experience in managing and supporting an IT infrastructure and related services on-premises compute as well as cloud-native compute such as Azure, AWS etc
* Experience in Microsoft products and environments of servers, platforms, identity services, infrastructure services and related line of business services
* Good knowledge within Microsoft Azure, Office 365, SQL, VMware services, Data communication and networking and PowerShell scripting
* Fluent in English, both written and spoken language
It's meriting if you have knowledge within Azure DevOps tooling, ITSM tooling (like ServiceNow) and experience from working in retail and/or fashion industry. It's also meriting if you have knowledge of the Swedish language.
* Start: After agreement
* Extent: Full-time, temporary job
* Place: This position will be based at Acne Studios headquarters in central Stockholm. Traveling may occur.
Information om företaget
Acne Studios is a multidisciplinary luxury fashion house based in Stockholm, Sweden that specializes in men's and women's ready-to-wear fashion, footwear, accessories and denim.