Are you looking for challenges within an innovative business within electronics and embedded systems? We are now looking for a communicative and serviceminded IT System Administrator to the global Infrastructure team at Stoneridge.
Stoneridge is a leading supplier to the automotive, truck, bus, and off-road markets. Their products range from telematic systems, driver information systems, and tachographs through electronic control modules and power distribution centers to multiplex systems, cockpit switch modules and aftermarket products. Stoneridge are proud to supply products and systems to the majority of the most well-known Vehicle producers like Volvo, Scania, Daimler, MAN and Ford. Stoneridge are well established in Europe and being a part of the Stoneridge Group enables them to work with customers worldwide. Stoneridge Inc. has about 4500 employees worldwide and has a turnover of approximately 700 million USD. In Geographically, the company is operating in 25 locations in 12 countries. We are proud to supply products and systems to the majority of the most well-known Vehicle producers like Volvo, Scania, Daimler, MAN, Ford.
You are offered
* Company who is working with advanced technology
* Constantly changing, global environment where you will work with colleagues from all over the world
* Very helpful and competent colleagues who you will work closely together withArbetsuppgifter
As a System Administrator you will be knowledgeable of many technologies and able to judge your applicability to specific situations. You will also apply your knowledge to practical situations and evaluate the benefit and cost of various solutions using different technologies, such as hardware vs software vs production vs test, and assure that the system performs according to the stakeholder's expectations. Amongst other tasks your focus areas will also be to:
* Maintenance follow up and reporting
* Application/systems maintenance
* Participate in the key user community for the allocated Infrastructure area
* Continuous improvement and pro-active actions on daily operations for allocated systems
* Documentation of implemented changes/solutions
* Deliver user support in time and with high quality
* Planning of various technical solutions
* Project management
Vi söker dig som
* Very good skills in English, both oral and written
* Secondary education within a relevant area
* Experience in AD; Exchange and Microsoft Server
* Knowledge in Cloud, like Azure and AWS
* Experience in general Microsoft Server environment
* Experience SQL Server and network configuration
Its an advantage if you have:
* Previous work in the production environment
* Deep understanding in vSphere and Dell Storage
To be successful within this role we believe you possess the competencies below:
* Problem solving
* Start: According to agreement
* Contract: Full-time, permanent position
* Location: Solna with the possibility to work remote approx. 2-3 days a week
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Stoneridge that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Information om företaget
Read more on Stoneridge website.