Global Category Manager IM&S
ValueOne is looking for a Global Category Manager of Indirect Material & Services (IM&S) for a consultant assignment at a manufacturing company in Gothenburg. The assignment must be filled as soon as possible.
ValueOne are specialists in supply chain management, purchasing and logistics. We offer our customers services in three business areas: interim logistics and procurement consultants, recruitment of buyers and logisticians, as well as development of our customers’ supply chain operations in terms of strategies, models, methods, processes, structure, and competence.
We can offer a variety of assignments at all levels within Supply Chain Management. As a consultant at ValueOne, you are part of a professional and enterprising team consisting of the leading consultants in purchasing and logistics. If you choose to join our team, you are offered:
- A market salary, which you can influence yourself.
- Market-leading occupational pension.
- Generous health and care insurance.
- Health care allowance.
- Personal coaching and career advice.
- Network meetings with competent colleagues and Supply Chain professionals through recurring events and lectures.
- Competence development through world-leading individually tailored education and courses in Supply Chain thanks to our partnership with CIPS ([ Link removed ] ).
The assignment as Global Category Manager IM&S means that you will be responsible for strategic purchasing and category development of Engineering Services, Temporary Labor, Management Advisory Services and other professional services. A big part of the scope is various engineering services.
- Drive strategic development of the various sub-categories.
- Ensure that the supplier bases for more re-occurring services are properly equipped with enough supply, standardized contracts, a competition model and a simple request-to-order process.
- Inspire and functionally lead and support local buyers throughout the world.
- Execute multinational sourcing projects in close collaboration with local buyers and stakeholders.
- Execute relatively complex sourcing of various service deliverables and outsourced services.
- Develop processes and help implement systems to get a better control of cost, headcount and competences etc.
- Challenge status quo on items such as near/offshoring, hiring instead of buying, new delivery models etc.
The role requires experience from category management, sourcing and contracting in a multinational environment. Relevant academic education, such as a degree in finance, business, law or engineering is desired as well as proven stakeholder management skills and an ability to communicate and drive change. Furthermore, you are a skilled negotiator with high proficiency in English, spoken and written. In addition, good analytical skills and a business minded approach is essential.Application
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply through our web page at: [ Link removed ] as soon as possible. Feel free to contact Olof Widmark at +46 70-7868 099 or 010 332 29 20 with any questions regarding the listed position. Please note that to apply for this position you need to be an EU citizen or have a valid Swedish working permit.
Job ID: valueone2228