Do you find it challenging and interesting to look for vulnerabilities in IT-systems? Are your main areas of interest IT-security? If the answer is YES, well, then we want to talk more with you. You now have the opportunity to become a key player for Axis Communications in their continued investment in IT-security. You will have a great opportunity to decide everything from your daily work to being involved and influencing the organization's structure. Do not hesitate to apply right now, as we work with ongoing selection!
Axis works with the development of network-based camera surveillance and currently offers both cameras and system solutions in the area. The company is a leader in its industry and has offices in 20 countries and partners worldwide. With its innovative solutions and wonderful corporate culture, Axis is one of the most attractive workplaces in the industry.
IT-security has been on Axis' agenda for many years and now they want to expand the security team with an IT-security specialist. In this operational role, you will have the opportunity to work with everything from vulnerability scanning of the entire infrastructure, but also make demands on other departments within the organization regarding technical security aspects.
You are offered
• A solid introduction and a great opportunity to decide everything from your daily work to be involved and influence the organization's structure around IT-security
• A mentor who will have a personal interest in your development and be there for your ideas, give you feedback and answering questions
• Be part of an environment with very varied tasks, because you rarely encounter the same problems and challenges, you will constantly develop and learn more
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
You will mainly work with tasks in the following areas:
• Analysis of log, threats, vulnerabilities, risk
• Client security
• Network security
• Incident management
• Collaborate closely with other departments to ensure compliance with the technical security aspects
Axis is an international company with a complex IT environment, therefore the service suits you who see no boundaries in your development in the area. Furthermore, the role suits you who see a future at Axis and want to work with IT security in the long term and have a great interest in this area.
Vi söker dig som
• Has a post-secondary education from IT, preferably with a focus on IT-security
• Has at least one to two years of work experience in IT-security and wants to work in an operational role with a lot of personal responsibility
• Has good knowledge in the following areas: Client Security, Network Security, Incident Management
• Has good knowledge of various OS such as Windows, MacOS and Linux
• Speaks and writes English fluently
It is also an advantage if you have experience or knowledge of:
• Basic knowledge of Python or Powershell
• SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) / SIM / SEM
• Visualization of data
• GDPR, NIST, ISO27000 and / or CIS CSC
• Surveillance and threat modeling
• Vulnerability and deficiency management
The competencies for this position are
• Take initiative
• Start: As soon as possible
• Work extent: Full time
• Location: Lund, Ideon
• Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Axis that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Information om företaget
Axis Communications is not just a company, Axis is a culture, a way of life. Axis offers a multicultural workplace with an open corporate culture. They allow and encourage their employees to think independently - and live by their values: Act as one, Always open and Think big!