Senior Management Consultant to KPMG, Göteborg
Senior Management Consultant – Finance transformation – to KPMG, Göteborg.
Would you like to excel your career within Finance and Management Consulting? Are you striving to work in a dynamic environment where client deliverables, teamwork and individual development are in focus? We are looking for new colleagues to join our Finance practice in Gothenburg!
Your role as Senior Management Consultant:
At KPMG Management Consulting, you will be part of a global organization and work with Sweden’s largest corporations and organizations, both private and public. The finance-team consists today of around 30 consultants and you will be part of the Gothenburg-practice where you will have great responsibility as one of the senior “leads” within the practice. As a Senior Management Consultant, you will support clients by transforming their finance functions and enhance their ability to digitalize and future-proof their operations.
Your role includes extensive responsibility in leading various exciting finance projects, and the opportunity to lead and guide junior consultants. If you have an interest in marketing activities, you will have the opportunity to take part in this very important work for the firm and learn from some of the best in the industry.
This is an exciting role where you will be able to shape and deliver projects to tackle our customers most difficult challenges. You will have the ability to work in a complex and fast-moving environment, where you will participate in various projects within the fields of:
- Finance Strategy
Supporting clients in developing finance strategies and designing future target operating models including transformational support
- Finance Insights
Supporting clients in transforming their financial planning and the way they are evaluating, planning, and reporting their business performance
- Finance Excellence
Supporting clients in improving and streamlining core finance processes, advising in cost optimization, and driving clients outsourcing and shared service center journeys
Read more about our Finance Transformation unit and KPMG Management consulting at our web page: [ Link removed ]
What do we offer?
- An exciting opportunity to work in different types of engagements across various industries
- A sales-oriented role where you have the possibility to participate in key account projects
- An inspiring work environment where you are empowered to perform at your best
- A friendly, social and inclusive environment where diversity is one of our core foundations
- A flexible workplace, where work life balance is a top priority. See our colleague talking about combining parenthood and career ambitions here: [ Link removed ]
Who are we looking for?
- We imagine that you have a background as an experienced Management Consultant, Business or Financial Controller, Business Developer, Business Analyst or similar
- You have a solid understanding for financial processes and possess business insight in addition to a real and keen interest for Technology and Digital solutions
- You are communicative, business-oriented and like to build relationships both internally with your colleagues and with clients.
- With your previous experience you are used to maintain your network and actively identify new business opportunities
- You have Project management experience and the ability to lead change management within finance
- We see it as an advantage with experience in Enterprise performance management
- You are a true team player
We require the following skills and experience:
- A bachelor or master’s degree with degree in finance, business and/or similar
- Extensive experience within change management or similar
- Microsoft Office and analytical skills
- Fluent in English and preferable also in Swedish
We encourage all interested candidates to apply and we look forward to hearing from you. When applying, please upload your CV in English. Please feel free to contact Eva Tiitso, Recrutiment consultant, +46765 11 29 10 if you have any questions or would like to know more. We accept applications and interview candidates on a rolling basis.
Consider this before you submit your application
- Your application shall not contain any personal data relating to civil status, family/children, ethnic origin, age, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, health or sexual orientation
- Make sure your name and contact information is included in your resume.
- It is only possible to attach one document, so please add your resume and your personal letter, if needed, as one file
- Your application will be sent when you select the file and click Open
sök: Management Consultant, Förändringsledning, Förändringsledare, Senior Management Consultant, Finance transformation, Finance, Controlling, BC, Business Controlling, Financial Controller, Business Developer, Business Analyst, Enterprise performance management
Job ID: REC-4112966