Procurement and Contract Manager to leading telecom company!
We are looking for a driven and experienced Procurement and Contract Manager who is excited to work in a position with different areas of responsibility that will give you a great opportunity to grow and gain meritorious experience. Are you the candidate we are looking for? Please read more below and send in your application today!
We are looking for a Procurement and Contract Manager to our client, which is one of Sweden's leading telecom companies, for a consultant assignment from June to December 2023. The client's vision is to find smart and unrestricted solutions together with engaged contributors who are ready to join the mission for a society without limitations.
As a Procurement and Contract Manager you will work within the Strategic Sourcing Indirect team (categories include marketing, devices and services). The vision for procurement is “Value driven procurement excellence”. This in essence states that they have the mindset and ambition to become the best in procurement – across all spend categories, and across all procurement aspects – with a pragmatic balance.
The Procurement department manages and optimizes suppliers, in order to realize savings and minimize supplier related risks, and also to improve sustainability and enable other parts of the organization to reach their respective objectives.
You are offered:
- As a consultant for Academic Work, we offer great opportunities to grow professionally, build your network and create valuable contacts for the future. read more about [ Link removed ] .
As a Procurement and Contract Manager you will execute strategic sourcing projects, perform supplier relationship management, identify, and execute saving opportunities and integrate with internal stakeholders. You will enjoy working with them if you enjoy supporting and inspiring others on top of developing your strategic and technical skills.
What you'll do:
- Actively collaborate with business stakeholders and executives within the organization in supporting their business goal.
- Develop sourcing strategies and execute on all sorts of sourcing activities, including managing strategic sourcing processes from idea to decision.
- Perform supplier relationship management and contract management tasks for the vendors within your categories, and identifying saving opportunities in cooperation with internal stakeholders.
- Develop and execute the category strategies of several domains within the indirect categories (Marketing, Services and Devices).
- Contribute to the client's transformation journey and the continues improvements of procurement processes, tools and systems.
This is a multitasking role, impacting multiple spend categories and across all procurement aspects. The position has following requirements:
- University degree in business administration, law, technology or corresponding education.
- 3-5 years’ work experience from procurement or other relevant commercial or product experience such as within marketing or IT.
- Experience of managing sourcing projects.
- Experience of working with contract and/or supplier relationship management.
- Strong analytical and commercial sense with ability to challenge status quo.
- Speak and write Swedish and English fluently since daily communication occurs at both languages.
- A positive attitude with a structured way of working.
As a person, you are/have:
- Business oriented
- Ability to prioritize
- Start date: From 29/05/2023, +/- one week.
- Work extent: You will be hiered at Academic Work as an consultant and work on an assignment at our client. The assignment is on full time until 31/12/2023.
- Location: Stockholm, on site with the possibility to work from home 2 days/week.
The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and the customer's wishes are that all questions regarding the service be handled by Academic Work. We go through the selection on an ongoing basis and the advertisement can be closed before the position is filled if we have moved on to the selection and interview phase.Information
You will receive more information about the client if you continue to the next step in the recruitment process.
Job ID: 15091493-SE