Lingocruit are looking for their next colleague to their team in Karlstad, who is passionate about an international atmosphere and about finding jobs for others and contributing to life-changing experiences. Apply today, we recruit on a ongoing basis.
Lingocruit help hundreds of people every year to find jobs abroad and to move across Europe. Their project management for 2021 has grown significantly and they are therefore strengthening the recruitment team. As a recruiter, you will have the overall responsibility for placing candidates for Lingocruit´s clients' intermediate positions. You do this by close cooperation with both customers and the sales team.
The daily work mainly consists of searches in LinkedIn and in the CV database. You will also interview candidates to match them with your clients' openings in different places in Europe.
You are offered
An international atmosphere in a small and dynamic company with Filip as your closest manager. With Lingocruit you´re offered a everyday work life where you get to be a part in the building of both process, strategies and culture.
They will welcome you in their modern and newly renovated office in the heart of Karlstad. Lingocriut offers their coworkers, in addition to collective agreements, health care and life insurance, 5 hours /week to put on a project within something they passionate a little extra too. It could for example be to put music videos in the adverts or develop the interview technique. Your choice!
When you are not working you are welcome to join the social events (dinners, table tennis tournaments, after-work activities and more).Arbetsuppgifter
* A-Z recruitment of multilingual (Nordic, German, Dutch and French-speaking) talents for your customers' international job opportunities
* To place candidates against monthly goals
* Provide excellent candidate and client experiences
* Implement, develop application and efficiency in the ATS and other automation tools and share it with the team
* Deliver and develop analyzes and reports from the recruitment software
Vi söker dig som
* Excellent knowledge of English
* An interest for both the recruitment process and business
* Has lived, studied and / or worked abroad
It is seen as meritorious if you:
* Are fluent in German, Dutch, French or one of the Nordic languages
* Have some previous experience within recruitment or sales
* University degree - preferably in HR, communication, business administration or sales
* Experience of Zoho ATS
As a person you are:
* Business mindset
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Full time
* Location: Karlstad, Sweden
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Lingocriut that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Information om företaget
Lingocruit is a cross-border recruitment company. We work with a selection of the highest ranked employers around Europe and help our candidates find a job in a place they like. We link bilingual talent with job opportunities in customer service, iGaming, communication, support, marketing, sales in various industries. Lingocruit is part of the Workwide Group.
If you want to be part of a small and promising company that is entering expansion mode - apply today!