Toyota Industries Europe (TIE) is expanding its Group Internal Audit function and we are currently looking for our first Internal IT Auditor to the Internal Audit team. TIE Internal Audit team helps TIE group to accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of governance and control processes.
Toyota Material Handling Europe and Vanderlande are the significant subgroups of TIE and the Internal IT Auditor will work with both subgroups.
As Internal IT Auditor your main task will be to lead and participate in performing internal audit engagements related to IT and information security as well as integrated IT/process reviews, internal controls (J-SOX) and risk management practices to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of operations, reliability, and integrity of financial and operational information and safeguarding of assets.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the IT Risk Assessment at the Group Internal Audit in order to identify areas for internal audit's focus. You will work with various business, IT, finance and legal partners as you plan, execute, and report on the results of each internal audit. You must be able to understand complex business processes and identify the full range of risks related to processes, regulatory compliance, organization, policy, and technology. You should also be able to translate technical risks into business issues.
As the role of Internal IT Auditor is new you will have the possibility to influence and define the details of the role.
Your main challenges will be to:
- Perform audits within a large variety of topics, such as cyber security, IT governance, digitalization and automation, data privacy, IT sourcing and cloud services, software controls, system development, IT continuity and basically all other aspects related to the usage of technology in the business.
- Perform various other reviews of IT management policies and procedures such as change management, business continuity planning / disaster recovery and information security to ensure that controls surrounding these processes are adequate.
- Manage all parts of the audit process for the audits you are assigned to carry out, i.e. develop audit programs, perform fieldwork, identify suitable recommendations and write audit reports, as well as follow up on status of agreed actions and conduct follow-up audits to verify implementation of actions.
- Develop, build and implement tools to analyse data to improve audit efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assist in Internal Audit planning activities for both J-SOX and operational audits, including risk assessment, scoping analysis, planning, execution, and communication.
- You have at least 5 years' experience from performing IT-related audits and information security assessments and relevant academic degree within Information Systems, Computer Science, Accounting/Finance/Business or related field. You also have experience from working in an international environment.
As we are a small team, you will partly be working on projects by yourself and therefore must be able to work independently. The Internal IT Auditor's curiosity and willingness to learn and adapt are essential to succeed here as well as the ability to be flexible and proactive.
You should also:
- Have positive attitude, strong collaboration skills and a genuine passion for making things better
- Have a structured and well-organized way of working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Have proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, internal controls (US SOX or J-SOX) and risk management.
- Communicate effectively with strong business English to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Have the ability to undertake frequent international travelling when traveling is possible
Meeting diverse cultures and colleagues from different functions and countries requires you to be a highly professional, social and diplomatic person. The right candidate also has a high level of integrity and trustworthiness.
You will work in an environment that is strongly influenced by international cooperation and will become a member of a high-performing internal audit team with professional colleagues in a global company.
TIE Internal Audit is a joint corporate function and you will have the opportunity to work with all legal entities within TIE group and you will be interacting with senior management throughout the organization. You will also have the possibility to work with selected companies within Toyota Industries Corporation (TICO) group.
Location: Mjölby in Sweden or Veghel in The Netherlands with frequent travel in Europe. You will report to the Head of Internal Audit in Toyota Material Handling Europe or Vanderlande depending on placement of location.
Please submit your CV and application today as selection is ongoing.
For more information, please contact Ann-Sofie L Gillström, Head of Internal Audit at Toyota Material Handling Europe,