Through continual innovation, we've been the industry leader in network video since our journey began in 1984. Today, we offer forward-thinking products and services for video surveillance and analytics, access control, intercom, and audio systems. We thrive in our friendly, open, and collaborative culture and enthusiastically embrace new perspectives. United by our commitment to inclusion, sustainability, and equality, we consistently seek to develop our diverse work environment and our role in society.
Who is your future team?
The major responsibility for the internal Control team is to monitor and improve Axis' framework for Sarbanes Oxley and internal control over financial reporting. This includes supporting the organization in documenting processes and optimizing the control environment and testing of the framework. Most of the time is spent on SOX compliance for the major entities and on internal control assessments for the other entities. A growing part of the function's responsibilities is to perform other audits as required by the business or because of risk assessments performed by the Governance function.
The role as Senior Auditor Specialist?
We're on the lookout for a Senior Auditor / Specialist to join our team of 7 under the Governance & Internal control department. The senior auditor will report to the Internal Control Manager who manages the Internal Control team,
As a Senior Auditor, you will plan and deliver specific internal audit assignments from the annual audit plan, develop, and execute effective project methodologies, communicate telling and value-adding report contributions, and lead other departmental projects/initiatives.
- You will be responsible for planning and conducting each assigned audit and project following the Global Internal Audit methodology, professional standards, and Axis policies.
- Draw up the annual audit plan and tactical planner to be reviewed and approved by the Audit Manger
- You will be responsible for reviewing the work of other auditors as well help to coach and provide guidance.
- Liaise, maintain, and foster professional and friendly working relationships with or external auditors.
- You will be producing clear, balanced, challenging, and high-quality draft audit report contributions for efficient review by the Audit Manager, which summarizes internal control and audit issues identified from fieldwork.
- You will validate findings with auditees and management.
- You will develop and agree on quality and value-adding action plans with auditees and management, which are adequate, appropriate, and proportionate to the required risk remediation work.
- You will work with relevant stakeholders to track the completion of all agreed actions required to rectify audit issues identified during audits and escalate any overdue efforts as needed.
- You will build effective internal and external networks, develop, and maintain key stakeholder relationships and actively make the Internal Audit Department a respected and valued partner within the organization.
Who are you?
- You will have a relevant university degree in finance and/or a Professional accountancy such as qualified internal auditor (CIA).
- Several years' experience with an audit firm or a multinational organization.
- You will have Technical expertise and knowledge of professional internal audit practices, internal controls, and Sarbanes Oxley, with relevant financial audit skills.
- You will have Strong English written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrable ability to summarize, compellingly explain and present technical issues and solutions for a non-technical audience.
- You will have the ability to handle multiple concurrent projects using strong analytical skills, flexibility, and ingenuity.
- You will have previous knowledge/experience and a keen interest in internal auditing, corporate governance, risk management and internal controls, combined with practical experience of their professional application in complex international organizations.
- Sound working knowledge of financial reporting standards (US GAAP, IFRS), Sarbanes-Oxley (or equivalent) compliance programs, ITGC testing and smart auditing tools is advantageous.
What Axis have to offer
In exchange for your dedication Axis can offer you an innovative and global organization that takes great pride in delivering world class, high quality products to our customers. Working with us gives you an excellent opportunity to develop in an organization promoting professional and individual growth. Come join us!
Ready to Act?
Axis is a company realizing the benefits of a diverse workforce. We know that diversity in groups creates a better working environment and promotes creativity, something that is fundamental for our success. If you have additional questions, please contact the hiring Manager. Sam Silan, Tel:
+46 76 565 8091