On the behalf of our client we are currently looking for a Strategic Sourcing manager (IM&S) with experience in the categories Marketing & Communication.
Our client is a well known manufacturing company with head office in central Stockholm. They are now looking for a sourcing professional who can help with the development of the marketing and communications categories during at least 6 months. For the right candidate the assignment could be extended or lead to a permanent position.
The role includes:
- Develop and implement Category and Supplier strategies
- Lead cross-functional projects and manage relations with key stakeholders and suppliers
- Independently drive the entire purchasing process from start to finish towards agreed objectives and within agreed deadlines
- Be responsible for negotiations with various suppliers and follow-up on signed agreements and deliverables
- Perform cost and scenario analysis and benchmarking
- Measure and monitor performance within your category
- Establish and maintain Supplier Relationship management with strategic partners
- Continuously contribute to the evolvement of our purchasing processes and supporting processes
We believe that you are passionate about working within purchasing and want to be an important part of the Procurement department.
To succeed in the role, we believe that
- You have more than 5 years of experience from a wide role in indirect purchasing where you have been responsible for the entire purchasing process.
- You have a relevant University degree or equivalent and a solid track record of running successful purchasing projects.
- You are a driven and self-motivated person with ability to identify opportunities, develop concepts and ideas, and implement.
- You are a successful negotiator who is knowledgeable in agreements and have good knowledge of both commercial and legal terms.
- You have experience running change management projects and working with many different stakeholders, preferably cross-border.
- We believe that you have good communication skills and can interact with all levels of the organization, are fluent in English and are not afraid to take on new challenges.
- You are independent but good at cooperating with others and like to drive change.
- Further you are an experienced user in Excel and PowerPoint and has excellent analytic skills.
We are screening and interviewing candidates as we go so don't hesitate to send in your application.
Please note that we will only reach out to relevant candidates for this position.