On the behalf of our client we are currently looking for a Senior Procurement Specialist for the marketing and communications category. This is an interim assignment stretching over 2 years with the possibility to extension.
As the Senior Procurement Specialist you are responsible for the procurement strategy, sourcing execution and vendor management across the Nordics and you are responsible for designing and implementing Sourcing Strategies within our marketing categories. You will work closely with local stakeholders to agree on procurement projects and deliver value to the bottom line.
What will be your key deliverables?
- Build a pipeline of Procurement projects for the region in collaboration with local stakeholders and execute local and regional deals within agreed timeframes
- Achieve cost reduction targets/added values, develop new added value strategies and improve negotiable spend via sourcing and demand management
- Lead complex RFPs and negotiations and support in the analysis of the information and the negotiation of the contract in collaboration with the stakeholders and legal team
- Minimize contractual risks to the company and manage business relationships with vendors according to Procurement policies
- Develop and foster supplier relations from a business perspective, such as risk management, innovation and services with competitive edge. This includes to conduct the formal supplier evaluation process
- Contribute driving the standardization of processes and operations, and ensure compliance to the Procurement policies within the organization
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders within Nordic region divisions
- Implementation of new global processes
What do we need for this role?
- Minimum 8 years working experience in indirect sourcing and purchasing and understanding of procurement through a Category Management process
- University Degree in Finance/Purchasing or equivalent
- Experience of working in a global and complex marketing organization and liaising with different cultures
- Relevant knowledge within different procurement marketing categories e.g. Media, PR, Field Force, Logistics, Retail Marketing, Creative & Production
- Excellent written and verbal presentation / communication skills - must be able to communicate fluently both in Swedish and English
- Ability to interact with a large number of stakeholders within all levels in the organization
- Strategic thinker with an analytical mind
- Excellent skills in Excel
We are screening and presenting candidates on the go so don't hesitate to apply.