The roles main responsibilities will include planning, directing, executing and monitoring all Payroll activities for Sweden entities: plan and deliver payroll service, ensuring that all staff are paid accurately and on time, work with Payroll Specialist and European Payroll Service Delivery Manager to set staff development objectives lead on projects and initiatives to develop and implement key changes, develop and deliver an innovative service that provides excellence to customers. Support solving problems and independently resolve first level escalations, follow-up on the status of outstanding issues.
- Oversee and overall responsibility for monthly payroll gross-to-net (input, check and output) including
- New hires and leavers
- Non-recurrent data: bonuses, shift premiums, overtime, etc.
- Recurrent data: car benefit, transportation allowance, garnishments, etc.
- Absences: medical leave, maternity, paternity, etc.
- T&A and payroll output: T&A sheets, payslips, reports, GL files, payments, etc.
- Oversee and overall responsibility for monthly post-payroll tasks including:
- Preparing payments: advances, net pay, Social Security, pension funds, etc.
- Providing various excel files / payroll reports required by stakeholders.
- Establish and improve quality relationship with stakeholders through:
- Analyzing enquiries from employees, managers and other internal stakeholders in a timely and professional manner.
- Liaising with external stakeholders (payroll provider, Government agencies, etc.) to ensure high quality payroll and timely resolution of issues.
- Perform non-cyclical tasks including:
- Payroll Vendor Management
- Preparing Year End declarations
- Dealing with ad-hoc data requests
- Completing payroll project work as required
- Responsible for managing Payroll Team (sometimes not located in the same country)
- Process improvement activities
- Subject matter expert and point of contact for Payroll Global initiatives, Payroll Regional initiatives, including integrations of acquired companies
- Effective Team Manager, handling multiple tasks whilst working to strict deadlines
- Excellent Swedish Payroll knowledge, with understanding of GL process
- Fluent English and Swedish speaker (read, written, spoken)
- Experience in work in a similar position will be an advantage
- Commitment to providing an outstanding level of service
- Confident decision maker and able to prioritize
- Prior experience in Outsourcing Project advantageous
We Offer You
Our customer is located at Kungsholmen in Stockholm but you will be able to work fully remote due to Covid-19.
You will be employed as a consultant by Jurek or by your own company, the assignment is suppose to last for about six months and start asap.