Dynamics 365 F&O Application Specialist - Stockholm
Dynamics 365 F&O Application Specialist
My client, a leading high-tech manufacturing company, is looking for a Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Application Specialist.
My client is under-going a global roll out of D365 F&O across their entire business and this is a critical role to their success.
- Build the roadmap for D365 in the coming years together with the head of Business Control.
- Integrate newly acquired devices into D365 (technical responsibility).
- Plan, review and manage D365 change configurations and customization requests.
- Ensure system compliance with company policies, procedures and protocols for system standards, customizations and changes.
- Maintain and monitor user and role management and appropriate license levels.
- Plan, test and deploy changes to production.
- Maintain security controls for applications.
- Manage the company's D365 ERP training program and necessary training materials to ensure adoption and end user success together with the Head of Business Control.
- Monitor end-user usage of the systems, track performance and maintain system documentation.
- Manage testing of launches for ongoing D365 upgrades.
- Maintain current knowledge of D365 functionality, upgrades, customization and integration.
My client wants someone who can take ownership, who is proactive and not afraid to voice opinions! Ideally the right person would have 3+ years experience within Dynamics F&O and with some, if not all, experience with the above responsibilities.
This position offers several benefits such as (collective agreement, 6-year holiday etc), and you will have the opportunity to work for one of the leading companies in manufacturing with an interesting specialism.
Would you be interested in hearing more?
Contact Eddie on [ Email address blocked ]
Job ID: 06/03/2022ELAXSpec