Randstad technologies are looking for an infotainment test engineer for one of our clients. Here you will be working with system verification, working closely with the infotainment design team.
As an infotainment test engineer you will conduct system and function testing, together with a talented team of testers.
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
• Contribute to implementation of agreed verification plans and test strategies for Infotainment area
• Performing system and function test on infotainment system applying different methods according to test strategy
• Supporting in delivery acceptance test
• DVM design and maintenance
• Reporting test progress to the test leader and project team. But also identify and escalate verification risks to management
• Contribute to a culture of improvement and participating in implementing improvements to increase effectiveness and efficiency
• B.Sc. Electrical or Computer Engineering or similar.
• 2 years’ experience in automotive & infotainment embedded systems development
• Knowledge in CANoe and CAN/LIN/Flexray/Ethernet networks
• Relevant experience of the infotainment area and of automotive test in vehicles
• High communication skill and high collaborations ability
• Driving license
• Advantageously to be ISTQB foundation - Certified
• Advantageously to have experience in scripting and automation.
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
2 years’ experience in automotive & infotainment embedded systems developmentansökan.
2020-09-30, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.