0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
IT and Information Security Risk Manager at SEB in Stockholm
SEB Solna, Stockholms län Heltid
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues.
Are you passionate about IT, Information Security and Risk Management? Do you want to be part of setting strategic direction and act as an ambassador for operational risk in Technology? Then this is the right challenge for you!
What you will be doing
As IT and Information security Risk manager within SEBs Technology Division you will be part of a department responsible for supporting and driving the division in effectively managing operational risk. This includes identifying, measuring, analyzing and drive changes to lower risk exposure. An important part of the job is also to support and promote general risk awareness through communication, trainings, and risk dialogues with stakeholders across the division. You will perform risk assessments and analysis together with support functions and business areas, follow-up on internal controls and regulatory compliance.
Who we are looking for
To enjoy working in the Technology Risk Management team and be successful in what you do, you are a natural team player with ability to build trust and relationships. You have a big amount of curiosity and courage mixed with empathy. You are good at collaborating and networking across the bank and you can energize and empower people, building a learning organization.
• You have broad understanding of and analytical ability to assess technology platforms, services and applications.
• You are solution-oriented, pro-active, and forward thinking
• You have a “get things done” attitude and able to multi-task and prioritize activities
• You have an analytical mindset and structured approach to problem solving
• As an individual you are a person with high integrity and ethical standards
• You have management leadership experience with proven qualities to inspire, coach, challenge and empower people
• You are driven, socially adaptable with excellent communication and negotiation skills
We believe that you have
• At least 5-7 years of experience with IT infrastructure, Information Security or IT Auditing
•• At least 3 years within a risk management or control function
• A proven record and experience of remediating risk issues and experience from guiding the business in the risk and regulatory landscape
• A deep understanding of and genuine interest in the risk and regulatory area
• An academic degree in Information Technology, Information Security or equivalent.
• You must be fluent in English as you will work across our global network.
What we offer
• Extensive training and learning opportunities
• Work-life balance
• Attractive compensation and benefits
• Friendly and welcoming culture
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2023-06-10. If you have questions about the position, please contact Agnes Stackelberg at [ Email address blocked ] .
SEB Sweden has a redeployment responsibility, why this position might be covered by internal redeployment.
Learn more about working at SEB [ Link removed ]
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: [ Link removed ]
Job ID: 8d062284