In-house DevOps Engineer - Gothenburg
Currently recruiting DevOps Engineers for an industry leading product development company in central Gothenburg, working directly alongside some of the most respected DevOps professionals in Sweden. My client is providing the right candidate with the opportunity to come in and gain vast trust internally, taking ownership of implementing best practices and establishing the DevOps environment.
Within this role you will focus primarily on building complex solutions to expand and aid automation, doing purely Greenfield development and migrations to Microservices based architecture and replace their internal monolith system. The current technology stack is built around Azure, Azure Service Fabric, Kubernetes, Docker, Helm, Git, Jenkins, Grafana, ELK, C#, Python, .NETCore and React.
Desired skill set
- Industry experience with DevOps best practices e.g. Building CI/CD pipelines & working closely with automation to incrementally improve the production environment.
- Previous exposure to the cloud (AWS or Azure) would be beneficial.
- You are a pragmatic problem solver.
- Strong passion for challenging yourself and expanding your current skillset/knowledge.
- You enjoy working in a collaborative supportive culture where team cohesion remains key.
About the client
- Work extremely closely with automation and aim to be constantly learning and evolving regarding new technologies and the most efficient solutions.
- Product which has a global reach, allowing you to directly see the impact of your work on an international scale.
- Promote an extremely healthy work life balance, with opportunities for flexible and remote work.
- Heavy focus on working culture and cohesion of its employees, providing team building events such as team vacations and conference trips.
- Market leaders that have seen extremely consistent organic growth over recent years.
- Provide a very clear and structured plan in place for internal progression and additional responsibilities, with progression into tech/chapter lead roles available.
- Offer up to 50% remote work.
This is great opportunity for a passionate DevOps Engineer looking to gain additional responsibilities and expand their knowledge deeper.
Interested? Attach your CV and apply or reach out at the contact details below!
Email - email@example.com
Telephone -+46 10 888 55 45