Voyado is a groundbreaking Customer Experience Platform made for e-commerce and retail. With Voyado, any brand can personalize their customer experiences across channels in a powerful, scalable way – and have a lot of fun while working! Voyado has been the go-to solution in the Nordic countries for several years and we are now rapidly growing internationally, in markets like the UK and the Netherlands. Do you want to know more about our future expansion plans? Read our latest news about partnering up with Verdane [ Link removed ] .
If you are ready for your next adventure, want to join our team on our international expansion and have an interest in marketing, eCommerce, retail and tech - keep reading. You can also check out some of our [ Link removed ] !
About the role
As an Implementation Manager at Voyado you will be responsible for one of the most important phases for our customers - the onboarding phase. You will be leading the onboarding, and with you, you will have a team of skilled specialists to create the best experience for our customers.
You will be part of our cross functional Professional Services team with approximately 30 amazing colleagues, where tech savviness meets high performance and perfection. We spend most of our time at the office but are equally excited when we get the chance to meet the customers in person, learning about both their pains and wishes for a better and more effective CRM work. We do this by meetings, workshops and training sessions (also known as Voyado Academy).
Customer satisfaction is part of our DNA and we strive for building long lasting and professional relations. You will be working closely to the biggest retailers in the Nordics – as well as being part of creating the same success story now that we are taking on Europe.
Some examples of your daily work:
- Conducting pre-studies & project implementations with customers
- Planning, estimating and risk assessment
- Designing solutions together with customers and specialists
- Be the go-to person for questions from customers all from project questions to product specific tech questions
- Work closely with the product development team to have your say in new functionality.
So, who are you?
You are a curious, humble and inclusive team player with an interest in IT. You enjoy working in a fast pace environment where you get challenged often. Learning new things is a core value, especially in the dynamic environment where you will operate. But you are also hungry and ambitious and not afraid to go that extra mile when needed.
- A degree with techy orientation (University or Trade school doesn’t matter)
- Documented background from at least one of the following: Technical Project Management, Management Consultant, Application specialist/consultant, Developer or something similar
- Work experience from both theoretical (discovery, pre-study etc.) to practical implementation of e.g. CRM, Cloud based applications, Martech or analytics
- You speak Swedish – but since we are planning to take over the world you must be comfortable with technical and business English, both in speech and writing.
Ready to be part of the team?
Lovely! Applying is super easy! Use your LinkedIn profile (or upload a resume) and answer a few click-in questions (no data entry, we promise). We´d love to get to know you and understand what makes you tick, so write a few lines about what you enjoy about your role and what would be an exciting challenge for you going forward. We are eager to get to know you and what you love to do, so be yourself and let that shine through in your application!
As part of our recruitment process we conduct a background check on the final candidate. We use background checks from [ Link removed ] . [ Link removed ] you can read more about how a background check is done.