Are you experienced within IFS FSM Development? Are you looking to work with a market-leading global end-csutomer?
Remote, Local, European and UK&I candidates apply!!!
An exciting IFS FSM Developer opportunity has arisen with a recognised and global business we have partnered with in Stockholm. Due to growth in 2021, and further predicted growth through 2022, they are looking to appoint a competent FSM Developer ASAP.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- As a developer you will work with the platform owner of the service operations technology stack powered by the IFS FSM and PSO components in a PaaS.
- Support enhancements to production systems including resolving issues related to recent releases.
- You will also deliver high quality code, configurations and documents deliverables during all phases of software development flow.
- Solution providers, to collect, clarify, and translate business requirements into solutions developed.
- You will work with IFS FSM solution engineers, FSM domain experts, SME's and FSM consultants both internal and from external partners.
- Collaborate with cross-functional platform and other platform owners to ensure the overall integrity of the entire systems landscape.
- Understand industry best practice and engage with platform providers and vendors to align capabilities and influence standard product roadmaps.
- Demonstrate and infuse modern development practices by following DevOps practices ensuring deployments into production on at least a bi-weekly basis.
- You will be responsible for IFS-FSM/PSO releases process and management.
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience as a developer in IFS FSM, PSO and Mobility
- Hands-on experience of all the Configurations, UI Designer Tool and Customization capabilities of IFSM FSM applications.
- Experienced in FSM mobile application Designing, Client scripting and Customization.
- Good hand-on experience in development of SQL queries, Views and Store procedures.
- Solid hands-on experience with integrations between IFS FSM, CRM and ERP Solutions.
- Have experience of third-party Integration with FSM applications and should have a good understanding of REST and SOAP API Web services
- Experience in designing complex optimization and scheduling solutions (IFS PSO)
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines and test automation of IFS FSM modules
- Experience working with translating field service management and service business processes to sustainable and scalable IT solutions
- Experience in sizing and understanding of the IFS hosted solutions
- Strong experience with exposing native platform capabilities to external platforms and consuming external services through API, Micro-services and SDK integrations.
- Good understanding of field service management.
- Exposure to working in a highly integrated Omni-channel (Webshop, IoT, Mobile Apps) CRM experience
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural and diverse work environment
- Competitive salary
- Excellent company benefits
- Bonus model
- Remote working
- Travel expenses covered
- Training and development
If you would like to find out more about this role and think you would be a great fit, please follow up with an email to [ Link removed ] or call me on
+46 10 888 5605
to find out more information.
Alternatively, if you actively looking for a new role and this is not quite right, please also send an email through to discuss other exciting opportunities I currently have available in the ERP market in Sweden.
IFS 10, IFS, IFS FSM, FSM