Husqvarna Group is a global leading producer of outdoor power products and innovative solutions for forest, park and garden care. Products include chainsaws, trimmers, robotic lawn mowers and ride-on lawn mowers. The Group is also the European leader in garden watering products and a global leader in cutting equipment and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries. The Group’s products and solutions are sold under brands including Husqvarna, Gardena, McCulloch, Poulan Pro, Weed Eater, Flymo, Zenoah and Diamant Boart via dealers and retailers to consumers and professionals in more than 100 countries. Net sales in 2020 amounted to SEK 42bn and the Group has around 12 400 employees in 40 countries. Read more on [ Link removed ]
The Group Tax team is part of the Group Finance division and consists of two positions; the Indirect Tax Manager and the Direct Tax Manager.
Group Tax facilitates and ensures that the Husqvarna Group’s activities are carried out in an optimal operational as well as tax efficient manner.
The Direct Tax Manager will work independently, but in close cooperation with the rest of the tax team and managers from other disciplines. A majority of the work is international in its character and involves substantial cross-functional collaboration. Not seldom in the form of international projects. The position will amongst others have ownership of the following responsibilities:
- Monitoring and managing corporate tax issues in a number of countries/subsidiaries, including providing tax advice to subsidiaries and managing/supervising contacts with local tax advisors
- Handle tax aspects in M&A projects
- Perform internal tax controls at foreign subsidiaries
- Assist parent company and subsidiaries in tax audits and litigation processes
- Manage tax related projects as well as manage tax aspects in operational projects
- Support the parent company´s finance department in preparing the Swedish tax returns
- Create and implement tax policies and processes
- Together with the Indirect Tax Manager manage the Group´s Transfer Pricing set up and compliance requirements.
- Review, monitor and analyze present and proposed tax legislations
In addition to the above there will be opportunities to work in projects outside the tax area. The position is based at the headquarters in the center of Stockholm, although flexibility exists. Some travelling is required.
You have a degree in Law and/or Finance with a comprehensive knowledge about, and preferably significant experience from working with, Swedish and International tax. Your skills can originate from tax consulting and/or working as a Tax Manager in an international company. You are fluent in English and have strong oral and written communication skills as you will consult to all levels of management and work with external consultants. An interest in Tax Technology is a strong merit since you will support our future digital transformation.
As a person you have a strong ability to work independently, while being a team player. You are business- and service minded, structured, responsible, dedicated, and proactive.
Last but not least we also value if you have an open personality and a sense of humor.
In this recruitment, Husqvarna cooperates with Ogunsen Executive Search. Welcome with your application containing CV and personal letter with a description of why you are interested in the position and what your contribution would be. Selection will begin before the holidays, with a break from mid-July to the end of August, when the recruitment process will resume with interviews. All applications and contacts are treated confidentially and in accordance with the GDPR.